N-Europe

The Last Exorcism

ReZourceman

watch-the-last-exorcism-online.jpg

So I am quite the fan of horror films. Both good and bad. This one was probably somewhere in the middle, however I need to think about it quite a bit more before I drop any numbers on it.

The cast was actually pretty decent, particularly the male lead....

patrick_fabian.jpg

Patrick Fabian. He played a skeptical-ish-crisis-of-faith exorcist/preacher, and he did really well, always believable and had a preacherish voice.

Also the chick was very good and creepy.

bellAsheley.jpg

It was pretty different to what I expected, I didn't realise it was filmed as a documentary and it has some quite Blair Witchish tendencies.

The ending pretty much comes out of nowhere, and I never felt that they pushed the actual possession as far as they could have, which is a little bit of a shame, still the bits that they do are good and pretty scary. A lot of "what you don't see is worse than what you do see"

I'll come in with some digits after some more absorption.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw this today, it's just so bad. Some bits did make me laugh a bit but it's just not good at all. I think I jumped once through the whole thing. I couldn't watch it again though, it's a little boring and sometimes I couldn't hear what they were saying because it was a tad unclear, it just sounded like mumbling or something.