N-Europe

Mafiawesome: In God We Rust Sign-ups [closed]

jayseven

Ok, that's 19 so far!

Despite what I said to rez, my internet may not be back by this weekend. There's an engineer for one of the house lines coming round this afternoon, but the other, usually more reliable line isn't being sorted until next thursday...

Phone companies/BT can so unorganised at times. Yesterday I had to phone BT to ask why our broadband wasn't activated yet - it turns out they checked to see if the line was working on Thursday and as it wasn't they cancelled the order.

The reason why the line wasn't working was because BT had arranged for their engineer to install the line on Friday.

So will this game be starting some time at the weekend? I'm away from friday morning until sunday night so while I am not saying delay it for me, please don't kill me for inactivity. I'll try to send PMs for two nights in early etc so I'm at least doing things, but just be aware I may not be able to post if it starts in the next couple of days :)

Phone companies/BT can so unorganised at times. Yesterday I had to phone BT to ask why our broadband wasn't activated yet - it turns out they checked to see if the line was working on Thursday and as it wasn't they cancelled the order.

The reason why the line wasn't working was because BT had arranged for their engineer to install the line on Friday.

This is an amazing story. Well done!

So will this game be starting some time at the weekend? I'm away from friday morning until sunday night so while I am not saying delay it for me, please don't kill me for inactivity. I'll try to send PMs for two nights in early etc so I'm at least doing things, but just be aware I may not be able to post if it starts in the next couple of days :)

Despite what I said to rez, my internet may not be back by this weekend. There's an engineer for one of the house lines coming round this afternoon, but the other, usually more reliable line isn't being sorted until next thursday...

Does this answer your question?

ohmigodfrey! The internet is BACK! boobiesforumfacebookboobies YAAAAAAAAAAAY!

So yeah. Everyone has one last thing they need to do.

PM me with your preferred alignment. I'll endevour to achieve!

Then get ready for teh longest, slowest, least succinct mafia game everrr! I really know how to sell.

Are you still waiting for people to tell you their preferred alignments?

People don't generally check the sign-up thread after they signed up so you would only get a reply from a select few. And if you wait until you get all the PMs back, even if you sent them one now, it would take days to get them all.