N-Europe

DIY Mafia: The Game Thread

MadDog

The only doubt that you are evil was that you claimed people who targets you targets your target instead (which is fishy as you wrap yourself around them). The lynching of Moogle debunked your theory so therefore you are evil.

How does it debunk the theory? It still said Moogle was neutral, and I am a solid townie. Like an actualy townie with an actual townie win condition instead of a neutral who's partner is "The Devil" aka the most evil force in fiction.

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-----------

Oooooh! Unless there is someone who can remove people from the night phase, like a jail keeper that isn't announced or something. I find it hard to believe no one targeted me last night.

Meh, I think maybe everyone had you down as mafia and assumed that either someone else would target you or that you'd be protected anyway..

How does it debunk the theory? It still said Moogle was neutral, and I am a solid townie. Like an actualy townie with an actual townie win condition instead of a neutral who's partner is "The Devil" aka the most evil force in fiction.

Neutral =/= Evil.

Plus the "he's partners with the devil" argument is very thin considering that he was God.

Ugh.

Okay, I'm Flex Mentallo, a DC/Vertigo comic book character, who alters reality whenever he flexes his muscles (and so apparently have a 50% chance of showing up as evil (or good) when investigated - which is a stretch of the character if I must say). I'm the appearance changer, but so far I've just been doing it for the sake of it...it seems a bit redundant as a town power (I was going to have more fun with it, like calling people funny things, but then thought better of it - messing around with people and existing names and appearances might've brought out reactions in people, info etc that wouldn't have come out otherwise. Also I thought I'd rather use my power than repeat Pokemafia...).

Also: Vote: Diageo

Vote: Paj Meen Ah

I targetted him, he targetted me. I assume I'm the one now described as a well-built man. It sure would seem he's the shapeshifter, and I don't see how a shapeshifter role would be anything but evil. I also love the fact that we have some other good leads:

• It seems strange that the mafia would force the same person to vote for someone again. Unless the victim is now being made to vote for one of their own after we figured it out. Clever, but not clever enough. I suspect Coolness a lot now.
  • I'm also suspicious of Diageo with him being Shadow and lying about his role. I wouldn't be surprised if he was evil, and now we have someone claiming to have proof. Seems like a good shot.
  • ReZ is also in trouble. He might just have been wrong about Moogle, but he went to damn great lengths, and we only have his own claim for why he turned up evil. A claim which was wrong. The whole deal with God and the Devil is still hard to figure out, but I'd still say ReZ is a likely candidate for a mafia.

ReZ: Evil

*Sigh*

Also why would God/Devil partnership be ALL good AND win with town. That would give the town three investigators....

Ugh.

Okay, I'm Flex Mentallo, a DC/Vertigo comic book character, who alters reality whenever he flexes his muscles (and so apparently have a 50% chance of showing up as evil (or good) when investigated - which is a stretch of the character if I must say). I'm the appearance changer, but so far I've just been doing it for the sake of it...it seems a bit redundant as a town power (I was going to have more fun with it, like calling people funny things, but then thought better of it - messing around with people and existing names and appearances might've brought out reactions in people, info etc that wouldn't have come out otherwise. Also I thought I'd rather use my power than repeat Pokemafia...).

Also: Vote: Diageo

!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you alter me to be red character?!

!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you alter me to be red character?!

Yes.

Paj, why on Earth cause more confusion in the write-up, one of, if not the best source of info for the town? Your reasoning is weak, I find, and your explanation for turning up evil is a bit too convenient - it'd work better as a mafia power!

For the lol. + the fact we'd basically weeded out 2 horrible mafiosos in ReZ and Diageo so I figured we were doing well enough. / I was just bored, and kinda hated the fact I had such a "..." role. Considering Flex Mentallo is a stunning character.

Its weird that in this write up it said "had somehow affected his appearance" which pretty much defeats the object of it, mafia or not.

Kinda sums up...seems pointless including the act in the write-up, and presumably if I was mafia they'd hide it a bit more?

the red character was on his way to disturb the red character.

HA! I fucking knew it.

I targetted Moogle which both Moogle and I confirmed, so how did God show up as The Devil? Constantly bearing in mind that Moogle was so reluctant to reveal his partner, and of course all the other stuff like changing his story etc.

For the lol. + the fact we'd basically weeded out 2 horrible mafiosos in ReZ and Diageo so I figured we were doing well enough. / I was just bored, and kinda hated the fact I had such a "..." role. Considering Flex Mentallo is a stunning character.

So you purposefully confused the write-up? Not a smart townie tactic if you ask me. But all right, let me ask you this: What did you change my appearance to last night?

HA! I fucking knew it.

I targetted Moogle which both Moogle and I confirmed, so how did God show up as The Devil? Constantly bearing in mind that Moogle was so reluctant to reveal his partner, and of course all the other stuff like changing his story etc.

So you think those who target either God or the Devil actually targets the other one. All right, but why would Moogle/God be neutral and the Devil evil? I still don't believe your explanation for turning up evil.

In fact, I'm going to say Withdraw Vote for the time being. I want to explore the different leads a bit further.