N-Europe

DIY Mafia: The Game Thread

MadDog

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, Tellyn, what? Did you read my post?

Though I suppose it doesn't confirm if he's good or not; but it does confirm that what he's told us is true, and I doubt a mafia member would put themselves forward as much as he had. You're going to need a lot more than that post to explain things.

After evaluating my information, I think that Dannyboy-the-Dane is a threat to us all.

Vote: Dannyboy-the-Dane

Is tellyn being forced to vote? Didn't someone else have that the other day? Jonnas?

I'd say definitely. Which I'd say confirms Danny as town, but the mafia seem to consider him dangerous. :p

I believe I'm one of the two massively powerful forces mention in the op.

Incredibly suspicious. You only think that you're the two powerful forces....you think there are more powerful people than God and The Devil? And you recruited JaySeven who's alignment wasn't known....however you state that when you recruited him you became townie. But he didn't become townie? Massively doesn't add up, and your answers are short, and all vague.

And lets bet the partner doesn't fess' up, because if they are mafia/neutral then its best they keep quiet, but if they were townie then it shouldn't be a problem at all revealing themselves as it will only help the town. Interesting.

So either ReZ or Moogle is mafia.

Just like that Diageo bloke.

If Moogle is telling the truth then he's a dangerous neutral and ReZ is still evil.

I noticed that just as I wrote it :)

I'll put it all here so you can make sense of it.

- I am Shadow the Hedgehog

- I randomly redirect people

- I did it to Dannyboy last night who was redirected to investigate Ellmeister who investigated me.

Incredibly suspicious. You only think that you're the two powerful forces....you think there are more powerful people than God and The Devil? And you recruited JaySeven who's alignment wasn't known....however you state that when you recruited him you became townie. But he didn't become townie? Massively doesn't add up, and your answers are short, and all vague.

And lets bet the partner doesn't fess' up, because if they are mafia/neutral then its best they keep quiet, but if they were townie then it shouldn't be a problem at all revealing themselves as it will only help the town. Interesting.

I don't know exactly but in our initial pm it said we were neutral but would win when all mafia are gone. After we recruited jayseven it said we were good.

"This town now belongs to us" one of them says.

"Amen" says the other.

With a brisk wave of his hand, he smites him.

MadDog is dead

He was Barack Obama

His story fits. Oddly he now sounds even more suspicious because of his explanation.

Yeah because it's not as if I've revealed my character, my role, my alignment and who I targeted every night.

I revealed who I was in the write up yesterday. I revealed who I targetted yesterday. I revealed my role (as much as permitted) and my character and alignment in full.

You have said you're an investigator, but cannot explain how A) you still got info and B) how it was info that doesn't line up with your character.

And also by confirming that you are part of The God and The Devil you pretty much confirm that I targetted one of you....(assuming I was changed in the write up which I am certain of now) and I targetted you, so either your power with your partner switches who targets who, or I targetted you and you're lie-ing.

After we recruited jayseven it said we were good.

Wow, convenient.

Shame that his alignment doesn't back it up, and there's no other proof that you "were" pseudo-townie neutrals. What would be the point of a neutral partnership that wins when the mafia is dead (same win condition as town) and then you become town anyway.

Your story has more plot holes than any reason I can come up with for how I have a girlfriend.