Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Minecraft!

Nintenchris

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I asked you if you were holding or tapping about seven times, but you ignored me so I assumed you saw it as a stupid question and new it already.

I saw someone say "Are you tapping left click" or something, but I thought that was a "Are you tapping left click, because thats what you should be doing" type thing, I must have missed the tips you said. :(

Good news for me however, and Happenstance I would be proud to work on your mine with you, as full time assistance with the agreement being its name to be "Grayson Mine" :)

Fish and I are currently working on the strip mine. Its going quite well so far but Mcoy when youve got a chance can you come online, we wanna try and speed things up as we wont make it to the bottom before the reset without a shit load of tnt.

Also can you add Goafer to the whitelist? I gonna try and convince him again tomorrow to use the server more.

Just had my first trip into the "Nether", pretty awesome. Its quite daunting going in there for the first time, very wide open and epic. One thing though, I came back through the same portal I made but appeared over the water and not outside my house so i have no idea where I am, I recommend taking a compass with you!

Also when you create your portal, you actually have to stand inside it and not just walk through to be transported.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!