Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Mafia General Discussion Thread

ReZourceman

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pokemafia X is definitely going to be a lot of fun. Hell of a lot of mystery and some nice twists but also fairly straightforward.

I however....just....cannot wait for Gold and Silver. I'm about 96% done, just tweaking and rewording a few powers....god. Pretty much every role is fun and there are some absolutely brilliant ones, and the whole new mechanic (that the Gold and Silver games introduced to the Pokemon universe) is really really cool and will add a whole other cool element.

It is....possibly the best Pokemafia yet.

But then some of the X roles are absolute genius too, but some are zany and humorous and couldn't be done in a normal one. ¬Both great games. :)

SCI-FI mafia 2 will fuck with your head. I really want to ramp up the tension in that game make you feel like someone is watching you all the time :) Il also be trying out something new in this game that may or may not be new when its my turn :P Roles are always being tweaked, by the time its sign ups they should be perfect!

Rage Comic will be loads of fun hopefully im still writing up roles, taking my time as their is no rush.

Pretty much every role is fun and there are some absolutely brilliant ones, and the whole new mechanic (that the Gold and Silver games introduced to the Pokemon universe) is really really cool and will add a whole other cool element.

Day and night? That would revolutionise these games! :p

Trying to think what other new mechanics gold and silver introduced... there was a mobile phone wasn't there? Eggs/breeding?

I can't reveal what it is yet, but it will become apparent when the game starts. :p

--------

I am aware I've got shit loads of mafia's on here but I won't add another one for ages. Besides I think this one might be fairly popular. And I'll move it down the list so a few more people can get in between. Actually I'll swap it and mr-pauls' and mine mafia so that there is a bigger gap between pauls' too..oh...if thats okay with everyone/mr-paul.

Currently active Mafia Games

Bare Bones Mafia II - Taking Over Dystopia (By Dyson)

Norse Mythology Mafia (By Tales)

Currently Signing up

The 007 Mafia (By Nintendohnut)

Signing Up Soon

The D.I.Y. Video Game Mafia (By MadDog)

Pokémafia X : The Tournament of Champions (By ReZourceman)

The Ace Attorney Mafia (By Jonnas)

Mafiawesome: Lucid Drift Mafia (By Jayseven)

Isle of Apate (By Cube)

Pokémafia 11 : Gold and Silver (By ReZourceman)

The Book With No Name Mafia (By The Peeps)

Disney Mafia 2 (By Chairdriver)

Sci Fi/Fantasy Mafia 2 (By Esquiel)

Pokémafia Yellow (By Diageo)

Heaven and Hell Mafia (By Diageo)

The Simpsons/Family Guy Mafia (By mr-paul)

Animal Mafia (By heroicjanitor)

Advance Wars Mafia (By ReZourceman)

Rage Comic Ultimate Edition X (By Esequiel)

Fire Emblem Mafia (By Jonnas)

Shadow Mountain Mafia (By Mr-Paul and ReZourceman)

Announced, Highly Anticipated and Unscheduled

The Gentlemen's Mafia III (By Jonnas)

Pokémafia 12 : Ruby and Sapphire (By ReZourceman)

Edited by ReZourceman
Automerged Doublepost

I've been meaning to do a Fire Emblem mafia... It's just an idea, so add me to the bottom of the list. My availability at that time will be very uncertain, so I'm just opening an opportunity for myself, it might even not come to fruition anytime soon.

Ace Attorney shall still come around September or so. That will most definitely happen.

Its very flattering to die whenever I am town, but could someone give me an unkillable townie role soon? :(

I was going to give you Cube's role in the end of the world mafia (he was unkillable) but I (obviously) gave it to Cube :p he was targeted on the very first night though so I chose that well ;D

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!