N-Europe

Mafia General Discussion Thread

ReZourceman

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll give you a list, but it will kind of depend when the game is and how busy I am at the time. But yes, will compile a list.

I'm not actually sure of where i am in the queue. Won't be for a while though i think.

Having so much fun doing these roles. Two choices so far have sooo much potential.

Currently active Mafia Games

Heroes Mafia (By The Peeps)

Currently Signing up

The Gentlemens Mafia II (By Jonnas)

Signing Up Soon

Super Smash Bros Brawl 2 : Rematch (By Diageo)

Bare Bones Mafia II (By Dyson)

DC Comincs Mafia (By Paj Meen Ah) ?????

The 007 Mafia (By Nintendohnut)

High School TV Series Mafia (By Tales)

End of the World Mafia (By The Peeps)

TBC Mafia (By Dannyboy-the-Dane)

The Robot Mafia (By Jonnas)

The Video Game Mafia (Title TBC) (By MadDog)

Pokémafia X (title to be revealed, special tenth anniversary game) (By ReZourceman)

Pokémafia 11 (title to be revealed) (By ReZourceman)

Stolen Concept Mafia (By Cube)

Mafiawesome: Lucid Drift Mafia (By Jayseven)

I thought of this while brushing my teeth earlier. What about a science/element mafia? You pick the charactes/elements from he periodic table. It could be interesting if the right ones are picked and certain reactions could happen if the right people target another. Say if you're Hydrogen and you target Oxygen, it could possibly trigger something.

It's probably a rubbish idea/been thought of before, but i don't think it's too bad.

Can I try my hand at a Pokemafia ReZ?

Yeeesss.

This may sound "What a dick!" ish, but I'd request that;

- It be called something like "Pokemafia Interlude : Title" or something along those lines.

- Obviously it not interfere with my storyline.

So yeah. The top one probably sounds knobbish, but I'm a knob. I'd love to play in (Pokemafias)

I thought of this while brushing my teeth earlier. What about a science/element mafia? You pick the charactes/elements from he periodic table. It could be interesting if the right ones are picked and certain reactions could happen if the right people target another. Say if you're Hydrogen and you target Oxygen, it could possibly trigger something.

It's probably a rubbish idea/been thought of before, but i don't think it's too bad.

I love the concept!

... NO idea if it'll work, though. :p

Yeeesss.

This may sound "What a dick!" ish, but I'd request that;

- It be called something like "Pokemafia Interlude : Title" or something along those lines.

- Obviously it not interfere with my storyline.

So yeah. The top one probably sounds knobbish, but I'm a knob. I'd love to play in (Pokemafias)

Not at al knobbish if you ask me. You have a storyline that you're building. It's prefectly understandable that you want to be in control of that one yourself. :)

None. *madface*

Currently Signing up

Signing Up Soon

DC Comincs Mafia (By Paj Meen Ah) ?????

Pokémafia X (title to be revealed, special tenth anniversary game) (By ReZourceman)

None.

Currently Signing up

Signing Up Soon

May we have an update from GMs in the bottom list as to whether they're ready for their games (just curious, obviously two are about to start).

Saw this on Tumblr today, thought it was win.

tumblr_liim8j6TCL1qbbpaoo1_400_thumb.jpg

Right, so sign-ups will start tonight. I have just over 20 roles, obviously I can reduce the number, but there is a limit so it's a first-come-first-served dealio. Participation rules are going to be pretty strict so only sign up if you will post regularly please :) I'm rather excited, and already have a plan for a second 007 mafia if this one goes well.

So yeah, tonight and all that. I don't have my role notes with me at work etc so you guys will have to wait for a little bit.