N-Europe

Mafia General Discussion Thread

ReZourceman

Digimon mafia?

I'd love to run a Digimon mafia, incidentally.

Or be in one.

Basically someone do a Digimon mafia/I'll co run it/I want to play tbh, so make sure its good.

Need an urgent replacement for Pokemafia.

Thanks.

(New paging it)

I'd love to run a Digimon mafia, incidentally.

Or be in one.

Basically someone do a Digimon mafia/I'll co run it/I want to play tbh, so make sure its good.

OMG....DNA Digivolution Game Mechanic. *Drools*

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want it! Do we get to pick our own characters? I heard you did one like that when I wasn't here. Sounds fun.

I did a DIY one, which means you can pick your character. ReZ picked a doughnut among other obscure picks. It can make it quite hard to identify people from the write up though, since you can be literally anything/anyone.

I was actually thinking of letting people pick their own video game character though, yes.

I'd like someone to do a game where we pick our own characters. I think the last mafia game before I started playing (first game was Diageo's Smash Bros mafia) was a DIY mafia so it's about time someone did another :p

DIY mafias aren't equally popular with everyone, 'specially since it often feels a bit forced when Darth Vader is roleblocked by Spider-Man before being killed off by Harry Potter. However, deciding on a specific theme or franchise would be solve that issue and could create some very interesting ideas.

Lol. It sounds fun though and yeah knowing they are videogame characters from this gen will help that issue.

It can be quite entertaining, though it's harder to give the game as much atmosphere and story when universes collide. ;) I do love the concept of letting players choose their own character. Makes it feel more personal.

MadDog if you were still interested in doing a Pokemafia, you should definitely do it. A DIY one or something. :)

Currently active Mafia Games

Pokémafia 9 : Red and Blue (By ReZourceman)

Currently Signing up

Heroes Mafia (By The Peeps)

Signing Up Soon

Mafiawesome: Lucid Drift Mafia (By Jayseven)

Bare Bones Mafia II (By Dyson)

DC Comincs Mafia (By Paj Meen Ah)

Super Smash Bros Brawl 2 : Rematch (By Diageo)

The Robot Mafia (By Jonnas)

The 007 Mafia (By Nintendohnut)

High School TV Series Mafia (By Tales)

End of the World Mafia (By The Peeps)

TBC Mafia (By Dannyboy-the-Dane)

The Gentlemens Mafia II (By Jonnas)

The Video Game Mafia (Title TBC) (By MadDog)

Pokémafia X (title to be revealed, special tenth anniversary game) (By ReZourceman)

Pokémafia 11 (title to be revealed) (By ReZourceman)

Hmm.

- Not interested in Digimon myself, sorry!

- Probably interested in videogame character DIY, although I'd prefer a general DIY!

- Now it's my turn to steal things from Chair! :D I have several ideas for various gameplay and flavour themes, not all which will work together.. But after Chair's BG game, I think I can incorporate some of of his ideas into another idea I already had, which would be a perfect fit. Like I said, I have several flavour and gameplay themes in my mind, but most I feel not ready for yet, so it'll be quite a while before they'll come to fruition (if they ever do), but this theme, requires far less preparation, which I feel I can do on the short term. It's still slowly forming in my head, so nothing concrete yet, but perhaps you can add me at the end of the list as well. I'll come with more info when I'm ready (perhaps even ready to go). I'll say this though: it's going to be different.

- Other than that, I have an idea of some sorts of mini mafia game. It should probably last only a few hours. I'll have to do some preparation, but I'm considering running it within a few weeks, when both mafias are in a nightphase, and everyone has some spare time. I don't consider it a mafia game, more like a spin-off. Again, I expect it to end within hours. If it proves fun, I guess it'll be a fun diversion whenever we have situations where all running mafias are in nightphase, or even when there's no mafia running at all, just like the week before the Pokémafia and Heroes mafia.