Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Mafia General Discussion Thread

ReZourceman

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will your mafia work without the needed players? if not, then please, you should feel free to PM any frequent players to get them involved! As I've said elsewhere, this is my most anticipated game yet! It has to occur :P

Probably, I don't know, but do you know how many characters BG has? I've already let go 2 great ones (although 1 was admittedly some sort of joke character, still great nonetheless), and I hate to see 2 other characters go. I'm also not sure how to tweak it to cater to 16 players. But I'll look into it. Perhaps I can scrap one of the more passive roles as well.

I'm not really a sales guy, I don't want to target specific people in order to convince them to join. I'll feel like I'm bothering them.

I've decided to scrap yet another role (:cry:), not entirely sure which one yet, either the super cool character but probably less useful, or the one who's more useful, but less cool.

Anyway, I'll send confirmation PM's later tonight, with some silly questions I'd like you to anwser. But don't take them seriously ;). Assuming I get a response from everyone, I'll start at 15-12-2010 00:00 CET.

I don't what it is with me, I have October in my mind. 15-12 it is.

(spammed everyone)

With question 2 I'd like everyone to be as specific as possible (don't forget, you can just make stuff up as well, it's just for fun), and for question 3 I only need 1 anwser to one of those questions, but you can anwser more if you want ;).

Thanks so far for sending them in!

(haha, such a shame only a few of those will make it into the actual game ;))

Well, I won't need them on day 1. As long as I know you're playing, you can send in some anwsers during the first turn. Otherwise I'll come up with something myself if necessary.

I would appreciate 3 more confirmation PM's! :)

I will start in 10 minutes (distributing the roles at the moment), I will post the day 0 write-up and rules first, then proceed with the role PM's. Give me some time with those, the formatting is going to be hell! :D

Currently active Mafia Games

Battlestar Gallactica Mafia (By Sméagol)

The Pirate Mafia (By The Peeps)

In Limbo

Disney Mafia (By Chairdriver)

Currently Signing up

NONE!

Signing Up Soon

Deathnote Mafia (By Diageo)

Firefly Mafia (By Cube)

Bare Bones Mafia II (By Dyson)

DC Comincs Mafia (By Paj Meen Ah)

TBC Mafia (By Dannyboy-the-Dane)

TBC Mafia (By Jayseven)

Pokemafia 9 : Red and Blue Mafia (By ReZourceman)

Super Smash Bros Brawl 2 : Rematch (By Diageo)

Heroes Mafia (By The Peeps)

TBC Mafia (By Jonnas)

Oh man, that is gonna be fantastic! Your first mafia right? Sick.

Currently active Mafia Games

Battlestar Gallactica Mafia (By Sméagol)

The Pirate Mafia (By The Peeps)

In Limbo

Disney Mafia (By Chairdriver)

Currently Signing up

Deathnote Mafia (By Diageo)

Signing Up Soon

Firefly Mafia (By Cube)

Bare Bones Mafia II (By Dyson)

DC Comincs Mafia (By Paj Meen Ah)

TBC Mafia (By Dannyboy-the-Dane)

TBC Mafia (By Jayseven)

Pokemafia 9 : Red and Blue Mafia (By ReZourceman)

Super Smash Bros Brawl 2 : Rematch (By Diageo)

Heroes Mafia (By The Peeps)

TBC Mafia (By Jonnas)

The 007 Mafia (By Nintendohnut~!!!~)

Yeah first one. Will take a while to think of some epic roles - got all of them planned in a basic way so far, but I refuse to make this a basic mafia. That's why I don't mind having a few months to improve them.

Also: I like '007 mafia' much more than James Bond Mafia. Although I may call it something more 'bond-y' when it comes to the launch. We shall see.

Also also: I think I'm going to try and make write-ups as similar to the style of Ian Fleming as I can where it fits, with some bond moments as well. It should be pretty fun doing the write-ups :)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!