N-Europe

Mafia General Discussion Thread

ReZourceman

No - but them not having written it yet is no reason to skip them. It's totally possible to write it as the sign-ups occur.

No you haven't done anything to me ReZ :) I just think that if we're going to have a queue system, we should do it British and Proper, like. I'm sure they'll let you go if you ask them. Dyson's fairly busy these days, so really you just gotta ask paj and danny, and I'm sure they'll let you go ahead -- but if you don't ask then it's just rude. If you've already asked then I apologise and I'll unlock it immediately.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the list I'd like my pirate mafia and heroes mafia switched so I can do the pirate one first please :)

Also ready to go whenever for either one. I'm behind Rez in the queue but realistically I think he's the only one ready to go besides Smeagol, so I have no objections. Star Wars mafia will probably end in a couple of days which will leave us with Rez and Smeagols. Not sure when Chair's would start though.

As I said earlier, I have no idea when I'll get around to do the Harry Potter one. I haven't been in a mafia making mood since the Colour Mafia, and I'll even let someone snag the Harry Potter theme if they really want to do that particular one. So you have my permission to skip me, ReZ. :) Everybody has that permission for the time being.

Thanks Jay. :)

Currently active Mafia Games

Star Wars Mafia (By MadDog)

Currently Signing up

Disney Mafia (By Chairdriver)

Battlestar Gallactica Mafia (By Sméagol)

Pokemafia 8 : Crusade of the Dragons (By ReZourceman)

Signing Up Soon

Deathnote Mafia (By Diageo)

Firefly Mafia (By Cube)

Bare Bones Mafia II (By Dyson)

DC Comincs Mafia (By Paj Meen Ah)

Harry Potter Mafia (By Dannyboy-the-Dane)

Xpert Eleven Mafia (By Jayseven)

Pirate Mafia (By The Peeps)

Ice Cream Parlour Mafia (By ReZourceman)

Super Smash Bros Brawl 2 : Rematch (By Diageo)

Heroes Mafia (By The Peeps)

Undisclosed Mafia (By Jonnas)

##########

But to be serious:

I've already mentioned a Star Trek mafia in this thread. I have a few other ideas, but I keep those to myself ;).

Most of all though, I'd like to see original flavour themes like In God We Rust and Gentlemens mafia.

Fruit and Vegetable mafia could be a lot of fun in the right hands.

I can only think of one person :p.

##########

(looking at the forums front page..)

Golden Sun theme?