N-Europe

ReZourceman Daily

ReZourceman

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'd be letting me down if you actually went through with it. Because I'm confident in the belief you're going to do fuck all. Don't fail me.

Also, the sister portion faltered for me. When it cut to you with that crap up your nose, I thought she hit you. But this was part of your master plan to make her laugh? Crap stuck in your nostrils?! Michael. You're better than this. Even if by a tiny margin, you could've done better. :p

The last part ... WTF?

Yeah, I've been busy. Back to a normal schedule from today. Normal good episodes, the standard of last weeks hopefully. :D

Unless you mean you just didn't understand WTF I had talking gummi bears, in which case, search for the thread on here "Natural Confectionery Company" and it will be a bit clearer.

The green bug show is my favourite thing you've done. Is it actually dead? Will there be a part 6? Has Jean Grey ended the superstar's career early?

I cannot reveal if the star of the show survived the day of filming, however there will be many episodes more, there is still some good things that have happened, and the last episode will be a clip show, including the bug flip in slow motion which has been much requested by someone.

------------

Good episode today.

Best episode. "Not sure if that's even legal" - nice. Green bug show = inspired decision really.

Ripping into Anne Robinson - yes. Badly - yes.

Have a nice weekend - yes.

General intriguement triumph.

Edited by dwarf