N-Europe

ReZourceman Daily

ReZourceman

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like those [skipped] 6 minutes back please!

The Shenmue Cosplayer observation got a laugh.

That is all.

What was this? Did you send them to this? Why would 2 people who weren't interested in Green Lantern drive to the Excel and que up to play an ordinary video game. And no Wii/DS impressions either, for shame... not that would would have added to the excitement!

Outrageous.

They did it as a favour for me really (I wasn't aware that they were doing it). It was nice to see the game, and the 2 player bit was hilarious IMHO. They're interested in video games/mildly in GL. And not at all sure if the Wii and DS versions were even there.

What the fact he was playing a 2 player version by himself?... yeah that got a smile.

EDIT:

But I mean, again it wasn't the style of Rez Daily I personally like, you weren't really even in it... I like to see your daily observations/musings. This could have just been anything/random youtube video, it's interesting for you but I don't know these guys!

Edited by Retro_Link

• 2 weeks later...
(Title contains "Lesbian Boobs" to increase the number of views) Join ReZourceman as he takes you through his Spanish holiday in Mallorca! Or as other people call it Majorca! WOW! You will be amazed at what happened!

Edited by ReZourceman

Sorry, I should paste the video description in.

(Title contains "Lesbian Boobs" to increase the number of views) Join ReZourceman as he takes you through his Spanish holiday in Mallorca! Or as other people call it Majorca! WOW! You will be amazed at what happened!

Many likes and a favourite or two too. Very well received episode.

That's because you've ripped my style :blank:

The Cornetto thing. Translates to every Magnum ever made with regards to the "sound" it makes in the advert.

And you didn't even put it on the Asylum either... Disgraceful.

Shaboy!

"I'm wearing a Sombrero now!" :D

Yep that Halifax advert is awful!

I was surprised you didn't mention one of the most annoying things (for me at least)... the fact that they couldn't just leave it at the fact she'd spill her tea, they had to take it up a notch and create a 'whacky' scenario, whereby... the handle just randomly falls off!!

When the fuck does this/has this EVER..... EVER happened to anyone ever??!!