N-Europe

Pokémafia LifeLight - Game Thread

ReZourceman

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's also a slightly updated list with things I remember from the thread...

dan-likes-trees - Townie

DannyboyTheDane - ? (Raikou?)

Ellmeister - Townie according to Ganepark

Ganepark - Townie

Jimbob - ? (Diageo said he was a townie. However, his power may be to appear good...)

MadDog - Townie roleblocker (not an electric pokemon)

Nintendohnut - Townie

Raining_again - Townie? Majestic blue pokemon, probably not electric?

Rummy - Townie, double vote

It's so difficult to know whether someone's been deceiving us all though, and that one piece of info being wrong could throw us off so far. I'm very suspicious of Dannyboy now, but he's in the thread so we'll see what he says. Who did you target last night Dannyboy, what did you learn?

Here's also a slightly updated list with things I remember from the thread...

dan-likes-trees - Townie

DannyboyTheDane - ? (Raikou?)

Ellmeister - Townie according to Ganepark

Ganepark - Townie

Jimbob - ? (Diageo said he was a townie. However, his power may be to appear good...)

MadDog - Townie roleblocker (not an electric pokemon)

Nintendohnut - Townie

Raining_again - Townie? Majestic blue pokemon, probably not electric?

Rummy - Townie, double vote

It's so difficult to know whether someone's been deceiving us all though, and that one piece of info being wrong could throw us off so far. I'm very suspicious of Dannyboy now, but he's in the thread so we'll see what he says. Who did you target last night Dannyboy, what did you learn?

Read my above post.

water.

10char.

You'll forgive me for not simply taking your word for that. All I know for sure is that you're blue, and I was asking everyone to see if they know a blue electric pokemon. If not, you must be telling the truth, but until then it's not a guarentee.

Jimbob - yesterday you said that if we ask you/want to know your character or power we just need to ask. Okay. What's your character and power?

Nobody else answer this for him! If you've investigated him that's fine, but I want to hear what he says before anyone else says please :)

Turns out I'm back earlier than I expected due to crap people not actually being where I turned up. I don't foresee much happening before I wake up in teh morn anyway now. Things sound a bit convinient for Danny.

For a refresher, what night powers do people have and what did they do with them last night/find out? I can't remember who has and hasn't got them.

(unrelated, no Ganepark, ReZ was town mayor, very first post and all)

Raining again, please can you tell us who you've targeted so far in the game? You seem to be getting really defensive despite the fact I'm trying to rule you out as a mafia member. If you can tell me who you've targeted each night that would be very useful.

Also still waiting on Jimbob but who knows when he'll eventually write in the thread. If we have nothing to vote on today I suggest we lynch him simply because he only posts once or twice a day at most.

Jimbob - yesterday you said that if we ask you/want to know your character or power we just need to ask. Okay. What's your character and power?

Nobody else answer this for him! If you've investigated him that's fine, but I want to hear what he says before anyone else says please :)

I did say, and as promised here you go (as many peeps have already commented/revealed themselves)

I am a townie, believe it or not. Diageo and Ganepark are/were 100% correct, so there wasn't any need to dis-believe them at all. And i don't exactly have power of worth, well not one to gain information anyway. Probably why i am keeping quiet and reading up all the time*.

Thats all for now, i know it isn't revealing all, but it is enough.

*And the fact that i'm in the process of moving house, thus finding time is a tad difficult (it may seem i am online, but i may not be there as such).

Anyway..........

Edited by Jimbob

I did say, and as promised here you go (as many peeps have already commented/revealed themselves)

I am a townie, believe it or not. Diageo and Ganepark are/were 100% correct, so there wasn't any need to dis-believe them at all. And i don't exactly have power of worth, well not one to gain information anyway. Probably why i am keeping quiet and reading up all the time*.

Thats all for now, i know it isn't revealing all, but it is enough.

*And the fact that i'm in the process of moving house, thus finding time is a tad difficult (it may seem i am online, but i may not be there as such).

Anyway..........

No, it's not. I would like to know either what pokemon you are, what your power is, who you have been targeting, or any combination of the three. At the moment I don't believe you at all, and I strongly suspect you are the final mafia member. As I have said, two people saying you're a townie doesn't prove anything as mafia members sometimes have the power to appear good.

Anyway, why won't you reveal all? We know almost everything about almost everyone, but nothing about you. If you don't have a power of great worth, you aren't a huge threat to the mafia so there's no harm in revealing it. Hiding it makes you look suspicious.

No, it's not. I would like to know either what pokemon you are, what your power is, who you have been targeting, or any combination of the three. At the moment I don't believe you at all, and I strongly suspect you are the final mafia member. As I have said, two people saying you're a townie doesn't prove anything as mafia members sometimes have the power to appear good.

Anyway, why won't you reveal all? We know almost everything about almost everyone, but nothing about you. If you don't have a power of great worth, you aren't a huge threat to the mafia so there's no harm in revealing it. Hiding it makes you look suspicious.

Chill, chill. There be no need to get tetchy.

If you really want to know, my Pokemon is Typhlosion. Power i have is Shiney, that is what it says in the PM i got.

What do you mean by shiney? Rez must've explained it, he wouldn't simply have put that in a PM. Also, who have you been targeting/what happened to them etc? Can you see yourself in the write-ups anywhere now that we know pretty much who everyone is and what pokemon they are?

Incidentally, Ganepark - who did you target last night? This may help answer another question. Sorry to ask so many but we're close to the end now and these few answers could really help.

What do you mean by shiney? Rez must've explained it, he wouldn't simply have put that in a PM. Also, who have you been targeting/what happened to them etc? Can you see yourself in the write-ups anywhere now that we know pretty much who everyone is and what pokemon they are?

Incidentally, Ganepark - who did you target last night? This may help answer another question. Sorry to ask so many but we're close to the end now and these few answers could really help.

Immune to Silencers, is the last part. I havn't really been targetting anyone to be fair. I thought i may have been in a write-up, but i think i mis-read it.

Rez don't you dare end this day until we've lynched someone and heard from ganepark :-p

Jimbob when you say you 'haven't really targeted anyone to be fair', what do you mean? Have you targeted nobody whatsoever in the entire game? And you haven't appeared in any write ups at all? That seems extremely unlikely to me, you mustve appeared at least once when two people have said you were good.

Maddog: We 'know' ganepark is Oddish I think. He's apparently a townie investigator and having looked back over the last few days I believe him. He's regularly voted for people who turned out to be mafia and has had some investigations proven right. I may be completely wrong and he's an excellent liar but I think he's okay. If he answers my last question it may confirm him as a good guy.

Rez don't you dare end this day until we've lynched someone and heard from ganepark :-p

Jimbob when you say you 'haven't really targeted anyone to be fair', what do you mean? Have you targeted nobody whatsoever in the entire game? And you haven't appeared in any write ups at all? That seems extremely unlikely to me, you mustve appeared at least once when two people have said you were good.

Maddog: We 'know' ganepark is Oddish I think. He's apparently a townie investigator and having looked back over the last few days I believe him. He's regularly voted for people who turned out to be mafia and has had some investigations proven right. I may be completely wrong and he's an excellent liar but I think he's okay. If he answers my last question it may confirm him as a good guy.

I did read up on Dyson a little from the write-ups so i targetted him on that night. Other than that, no other targets. I know i voted because it was needed to for one night.

If i am in a write-up, i probably missed it.

Hmm, I'm not sure if Jimbob's lacking a grasp on some of the mafia mechanics(which could be possible given it's apparently his first, and I've struggled at points myself), or just being really clever. Either way, how are we overlooking the obvious point of dannyboy's electric nature?

Vote: Jimbob

I'm glad someone agrees that his story just doesn't add up. Rummy you were difficult to find in write-ups but looking now we can see you as the hard shelled pokemon every now and again. So yes, the story just doesn't add up at all.

And Rummy I can see your point about dannyboy and I also really find him suspicious. But for now I think we should go with jimbob. If I'm wrong then we can lynch Danny or me if you wish tomorrow.

I targetted Ellmeister last night. Something didn't feel right there so that's why I investigated. Said he was a townie so I'll believe for now.

Issue is, have we yet to have a mafia member who's power includes being able to deceive those who investigate them? i.e. when you try to investigate them, they appear as a townie rather than a mafia member. That kind of power is almost always giving to someone in the mafia and I'm not sure we've seen it yet. It could be one reason we aren't getting any info and for all I know, I could have investigated the mafia member only to be told he was a townie as a result of his power.

I agree that Jimbob's story is suspicious but I still have a lingering doubt over Dannyboy. Far too convenient that he's Raikou. Could almost be a double bluff, in that he could still be a yellow dog but simply not Raikou (Jolteon perhaps). I need to re-read some of the talk before I cast my vote.

I thought Dyson had that power? Also Dohnut, my current worries are that our townie numbers could be dwindling, it's all well and good to say 'we'll lynch so and so tomorrow' but I'm scared of running dangerously close to losing.

Well currently the majority is 5. We've killed 4 mafia members so far, haven't we? If there were 8 mafia members then we may be in trouble, but otherwise we'll be fine. We could lynch jimbob today, and even if someone dies tonight, the majority will be 4. If we then kill Dannyboy and somehow the mafia still aren't dead then we may lose but it's just so unlikely. There would have to be a lot of mafia members, or you would need to be mafia, for the town to lose. Unless Rez made the mafia huge, in which case the town never really had much chance anyway.

I think Jimbob's a bad choice for tonight, I just don't think he's mafia anymore, just a bit noob at the game lol so save him til last. So I'm torn between Danny and Raining, but I'm going to have to go with voting for Dannyboy, so Vote: Dannyboy, it's a perfect double bluff I'm scared I'm totally falling for.