NEurope
Cubechris

Halo Discussion

Basically, on PD0 Live for instance, Coointhezoo invites me to join his game -> I accept and join -> won't let us be in the same game together, just my username appears in a room on its own. Same thing happens if I try and invite him, or join his game etc.

Im actually a SHE

get it right stocka ;)

You're an asshole. Retaliation:

lololol1st.jpg

What's the matter, quit the game to have a little cry? EH?

Bad news for me. Good news for everyone else.

My xbox is deemed "beyond economical repair" by the insurers. So i wont be on for a while.

EDIT:

Just realised that ALL my game saves are gone. That is a major shitcock.

Sorry for the double psot, but i now have a working xbox again.

So expect more "I cant get on until eleven!!" and "fancy some Halo guys?!" messages via MSN.

Sorry for the double psot, but i now have a working xbox again.

So expect more "I cant get on until eleven!!" and "fancy some Halo guys?!" messages via MSN.

That is great.

You got it all set up and seaworthy now then?

By sea, I mean XBoxLive. Definitely not the sea.

Ney, i have to wait for Daddy-dearest to return home with his credit card. Then i have to remake my profile and re-download the mapz.

Luckily the God-awful Thompson DVD drive is no more! I have a nice Samsung one banged in there. So it'll work more than 50% of the time now.

My Live subscription runs out next month, I'm not sure if I'll re-new it or cancel it for now then get a new one when I get a 360.

My Live subscription runs out next month, I'm not sure if I'll re-new it or cancel it for now then get a new one when I get a 360.

Don't do it, Dan.

You know, i haven't renewed my subscription. It was due Janurary... and MS haven't said anything.

You know, i haven't renewed my subscription. It was due Janurary... and MS haven't said anything.
You'll have a nice surprise on your credit card bill.

Happened to me, but back in september, i played until like october, but then it ran out .... <_<

The subscription auto renewes it self. Mine did. You have to cansle it manualy. (remove the credit info)

Got the start date for my new job today, so am thinking I'll just renew my current subscription or try and track down another 1 year pack thing cheaply.

Please Dan, renew. Or I will cry.

Mine runs out in a month. I don't think I'm going to renew it, I'll just play on Balfron's account as he isn't here to say no/use it. :heh:

I haven't played Halo for ages, 3 weeks at least... BF2 > Halo > WoW :)