N-Europe

Tyrannic

ReZourceman

(Thanks to Paj for the name)

I got my printer/scanner up and running so I'll be uploading a few of my designs over the next few days. Remember I'm not actually the artist though. I'm actually speaking with an artist about it now, so hopefully stuff will start to happen quickly. Anyway.

What do you think of this for a logo? I am still trying it out with a few different fonts, but this is the first attempt and I'm actually fairly happy. Might go with an "older" looking font though.

35289_10150214496830581_509970580_13633471_7108997_n.jpg

Just have the writing without the background, it takes away.

It does look like an Action Figure series logo, but I quite like that. I like how (for example) Katy Perry has a "logo" that looks like a brand. And it reminds me of ships/old metal as is.

Get rid of the drop shadow on the writing. Try to make it look like it's part of the plaque thing.

Also, what's with the random bits of green Play-doh?

Edited by Cube
I don't know how that came out worded so badly.

Sorry what's the point behind this exactly, and what are you trying to make it look like? Otherwise feedback is quite hard to give.

If I were to improve it, I'd do what Cube said- get rid of the shadow lighting and make the text attached to the grey box.

Then I'd just make sure the grey box had a more realistic, stony effect.

Finally change the font filling to something also a bit less... shit? Currently it looks like an 80s contour map/computer graphics thing they'd use for mountains. Just make it look cooler I guess, but keep it somewhat cartoony.

I like the rust and painty blood stuff.

I'm not feeling it, I'm afraid.

In what sense? Remember I'm not the artist.

However if you're not feeling the concept, then I'll be sure you don't get a signed copy of the DVD when I sell the rights to Paramount off the back of the record breakingly successful comic book series. :p