N-Europe

Thor: The Movie

Paj!

Its going to follow the Marvel version of the character.

Seeing as this is a Marvel production and Thor will appear in the Avengers film, also a Marvel production.

It has been known ever since they said: "Hey we are making a film about Thor!"

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I prefer the womanising Savage Dragon version of Thor. He loves raping women, stealing their rape babies and killing them if they refuse. Or is that Herakles. I forget. All the god's are dicks in it though.

I don't know much about Norse mythology, but in Greek mythology, pretty much all the so-called heroes are dickheads. Save Hector. Hector's actually a great guy.

I prefer the womanising Savage Dragon version of Thor. He loves raping women, stealing their rape babies and killing them if they refuse. Or is that Herakles. I forget. All the god's are dicks in it though.
Wasn't there something in Clash of the Titans about that? It's not Thor though lolz.

Oh bollocks, in an attemp to watch the teaser trailer again I pretty much just watched all of the latest trailer! WHY was it labelled on youtube as teaser trailer #1 (or similar)! :(

Who'll be seeing this in 3D? It's post production 3D yeah?

Edited by Retro_Link

fuck post 3D- either go all out or GTFO.
I don't blame them with this film though... Thor isn't exactly the most known superhero [/understatement] to the general public, so if they can draw people to see the film with 3D then it's all good in my book. It'll help them in the long run with the rest of their vision and get people to see Captain America and The Avengers etc... More ticket sales... hopefully better films for us!

Yeah, I'll be seeing the 2-D version.

3-D leaves me with the strange feeling of...distance in my memory. The feeling I have when I try to think about films I watched while drunk, or very tired. As though it only skimmed the surface. Tron wasn't like that though.

But yeah, I'll see things in 3-D that I feel deserve to be seen in 3-D. And only then.

• 5 weeks later...

I expect to see him flying in The Avengers, soaring across the desert with Iron Man as Captain A powers across the ground in pursuit of The Hulk?

Guess he might fly at the end of this film or something?

Also, did anyone see Samuel L Jackson on Alan Carr, saying he was going to film something for Thor very soon, despite I thought a previous announcement that he wouldn't be in it.

• 2 weeks later...