N-Europe

Firefox + N-Europe = FAIL!!!!

Jimbob

I've had to resort to using Chrome at the moment, because i'm having a few techical issues with N-Europe on Firefox. I'm not sure if it is this site or Firefox being a donut, but i am unable to change themes, use any HTML (inc image tags, Youtube (heck every button expect "Post Reply" and going in and out of threads/topics). And i'm getting "br/" at the end of each line when i quote things, and i can't multi-quote no more. Any help would be much appreciated. (Wasn't sure where to post this, as i'm not sure if it is the site or my browser).

Hi, please can you give a little more info.

Which version of Firefox are you using?

What operating system are you on?

Which theme do you have selected for the forums?

I use Firefox 99% of the time and have been unable to recreate the issues that you have been having, but I'll see what I can do to help.

Hi, please can you give a little more info.

Which version of Firefox are you using?

What operating system are you on?

Which theme do you have selected for the forums?

I use Firefox 99% of the time and have been unable to recreate the issues that you have been having, but I'll see what I can do to help.

I'm using Windows 7 Premium, Firefox is 3.6.6 (with the add-ons Real-Player, Speed Dial, Search Helper, Java Console, Download Status and Kaspersky).

Theme i'm using at the moment is "Full Width".

@Dan. I blitzed the cache only yesterday. Had to re-login (theme re-set to "Normal", couldn't change it).

Still, the add-on support still isn't as large as it is for Firefox.

What annoys/annoyed me about firefox is how the addons break/stop working when a new version comes out, and because you become so dependent on the addons you freak out and go down the tweaky tweaky route. I've weened myself off all addons now though and have moved over to Chrome. It's so speedy and minimal, just like Firefox used to be.

Well Firefox is basically as minimal as you want it to be. Which for me is fairly minimal, but still has a wider range of add-ons to choose from.

Not sure if it exists for Chrome, but in FF I installed an Add-on that shrunk everything in the browser to make it look extremely minimalistic and ideal for a smaller screen.

Edited by Sheikah

Still, the add-on support still isn't as large as it is for Firefox.

What annoys/annoyed me about firefox is how the addons break/stop working when a new version comes out, and because you become so dependent on the addons you freak out and go down the tweaky tweaky route. I've weened myself off all addons now though and have moved over to Chrome. It's so speedy and minimal, just like Firefox used to be.

Do you get the same problem as me, when the add-on's become obselete you cannot remove them??.