N-Europe

Wanted: N64 Stuff

Pookiablo

People! The Pooki comes to you with a dream!

I've finally gone completely nuts. I have a new goal in life. I want to own pretty much everything and anything for the N64 so that I will eventually one day have the largest collection of N64 stuff in the world!

Why is the Pooki carrying out this expensive and tiresome task for what is essentially a bunch of crap from over 10 years ago? The Nintendo 64 is without question my favourite, most treasured, most loved console of all time and I cannot ever see anything replacing it. What it did for gaming, in my view, was pretty darn special.

I still play my N64 to this day, having logged some serious hours on many classic games. I still want to continue playing it and despite my large game collection, I want more!

Therefore...what I am looking for is...

- Controllers in any colour except grey (I already have 4 of those). This includes limited editions colours, etc. Official Nintendo only to begin with really, but if you have interesting third-party stuff, let me know as I remember there being some crazy looking controllers at the time.

- Consoles in different colours aside from the standard black one.

- Games - ideally boxed but come to me with anything. Must be PAL.

- Accessories - Rumble Paks, Memory Paks, Expansion Paks, Jumper Paks - I only want official stuff to begin with. Again, if you have interesting third-party stuff, let me know and ideally take a picture.

So in other words, the whole shabang!

Now, I am a student and a fairly poor one at that. Therefore, if you're gonna slap a huge price tag on stuff, I'll have to pass (although the rarer items do merit a high price and I'll try to give a good price for those). Furthermore, I won't be able to buy everything at once, so if you make an offer, please don't be offended/annoyed if I take a month or two to actually buy it from you.

So yes, if you're able to help my N64 addiction by fueling it, please let me know!

I do paypal and all that shizzit and I'm sure nandos and grantjames can put a good word in for me as to my honesty and payment speed!

The dream is to own every single item linked to the N64 - I intend to have a house one day that is colour-coordinated around my beautiful little 64 babies! Make it happen peeps!

Thanks,

The Pookster.

***Pooki's Most Wanted***

-Aqua Blue Nintendo 64 Box (I have all the bits that go inside) - MUST BE IN GOOD TO EXCELLENT CONDITION! (ideally need two of these as well!)

-Aqua Blue Official Nintendo 64 Controller

-Nintendo 64 Consoles (Funtastic range, NTSC + NTSC J, Collector's edition consoles) - ideally as complete as possible (don't mind missing a few plastic bags)

- Banjo Tooie (Complete in Box)

- Mario Party 3 (Complete in Box)

- Paper Mario (anyone? - Fused King :P ) (Complete in Box)

- Gauntlet Legends (Complete in Box - will only accept £9 max for it)

Pooki's Pretty Pricey List of Consoles, Controllers, Games, etc. - Interest Registered or Bought

/ nando /

Top Gear Overdrive

Twisted Edge

Worms Armageddon

Turok

Top Gear Rally

Premier Manager 64

Cube

Nintendo 64 Expansion Pak (low priority for meanwhile)

Pooki's Promising Collection thus far

Consoles (Total: 3)

Nintendo 64 Console (Charcoal/Black) (Boxed - minus the RF box I think)

Nintendo 64 Console (Aqua Blue) (Boxed..but very battered outer box :( )

Nintendo 64 Console (Aqua Blue) (Console + cables only, no controller)

Controllers (Total: 9)

Official Nintendo 64 Controller (Grey) x 4 (1 from Charcoal/Black console)

Official Nintendo 64 Controller (Green)

Official Nintendo 64 Controller (Gold)

Official Nintendo 64 Controller (Aqua Blue) (from Aqua Blue Boxed console)

Official Nintendo 64 Controller (Aqua Blue/Clear)

Hori Mini N64 Pad (Aqua Blue/Clear)

Games (Total: 62)

007: The World is Not Enough

1080 Snowboarding

Armorines: Project S.W.A.R.M

Banjo-Kazooie (cartridge only)

Battletanx: Global Assault

Beetle Adventure Racing

Blast Corps

Body Harvest

Bomberman 64

Command & Conquer

Conker's Bad Fur Day

Daikatana

Diddy Kong Racing

Donkey Kong 64

Earthworm Jim 3D

Excitebike 64

Extreme-G

Extreme-G XG 2

F-Zero X

Fighters Destiny (cartridge only)

Forsaken

Goldeneye 007

International Superstar Soccer 64

International Superstar Soccer 2000

Jet Force Gemini

Knife Edge (cartridge only)

Kobe Bryant in NBA Courtside (cartridge only)

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Collector's Edition (AUS-PAL)

Lylat Wars

Mace The Dark Age

Mario Kart 64

Mario Party

Mario Party 2

Mario Tennis

Mission Impossible

Multi Racing Championship

Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon (No manual)

Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon 2

Perfect Dark

Pilotwings

Pokémon Snap

Pokémon Stadium

Rainbow Six

Rayman 2: The Great Escape

S.C.A.R.S.

Spacestation Silicon Valley

Starshot Space Circus Fever

Star Wars Episode I: Battle for Naboo

Star Wars Episode I: Pod Racer

Star Wars: Rogue Squadron

Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire

Snowboard Kids

Super Smash Bros.

Tetrisphere

Turok 2: Seeds of Evil

Turok 3: Shadow of Oblivion

Turok Rage Wars

Wave Race 64

Wetrix

Wipeout 64

Accessories (Total: 6)

Official Nintendo 64 256k Memory Pak

Official Nintendo 64 Expansion Pak x 2 (one from DK 64, one Complete in Box)

Official Nintendo 64 Rumble Pak (from Lylat Wars)

(Spare) Official Nintendo 64 Jumper Pak

Logic 3 256k Memory Pak

N64 Transfer Pak (from Pokémon Stadium)

Edited by Pookiablo

I do paypal and all that shizzit and I'm sure nandos and grantjames can put a good word in for me as to my honesty and payment speed!

Thanks,

The Pookster.

/ nando / can indeed put a good word in for you.. and help you out with some N64 games :hehe:

Top Gear Overdrive

Twisted Edge

Worms Armageddon

Pokemon Snap

Rainbow Six

Mission Impossible

Turok

Turok 2

Top Gear Rally

Premier Manager 64

I can get you pictures if you fancy a look at any of them :smile: I also have an Official Blue Controller but the stick is in a terrible state. Having said that, I'd be happy to sell it really cheap if you fancied it to replace one of your grey shells.. if you're into that sorta thing :heh:

Edited by nekunando

I have a Jungle Green N64 with one Jungle Green controller and 1 blue controller. Games include:

Zelda OoT

Zelda MM

Space Station Silicone Valley

Mario Party

Mario Tennis

Mario Golf

Mario 64

Diddy Kong Racing

Blast Corps

Everything is unboxed, its been in my little 'uns play room :P

There are more so yeah, if interested i can get a few pics up.

Top Gear Overdrive

Twisted Edge

Worms Armageddon

Pokemon Snap

Turok

Turok 2

Top Gear Rally

Premier Manager 64

The games above are ones that I'd most certainly be interested in! I can see this is gonna get expensive! The controller I'm not too fussed about but thanks for letting me know. Ideally I want stuff in as best condition as possible after 13 years (which is me being very picky I know!).

I have a Jungle Green N64 with one Jungle Green controller and 1 blue controller.

Very interested in this - obviously I understand there's no box which is cool but what's the general condition of the console and perhaps more importantly the control sticks.

I forgot to add Beetle Adventure Racing to the list :indeed: It is in very good condition along with Twisted Edge and Top Gear Overdrive which are all complete.

Pokemon Snap is pretty good too, though the manual is a bit tatty :hmm:Worms Armageddon is in relatively poor condition compared to everything else and doesn't have an inner tray though everything else is there!

Turok, Turok 2, Premier Manager 64 and Top Gear Rally are all cartridge only but Rainbow 6 is in good condition and comes complete with an Official Prima Guide :smile:

I'll try to get pictures up for you in the next couple of days :hehe:

Right chaps,

I've made a list in the original post that shows the users who've posted what items they have so far that I'm interested in purchasing (the items that have been removed are items that I actually own).

It is in no particular order of priority and when I do get around to buying stuff, it'll probably be on a one-by-one basis so that I don't piss everyone off by buying from only one person.

Cube, thank you for finding your expansion pak - unfortunately I have literally just won one off of an ebay bid I made a few days ago! Sorry! However, as I intend to acquire more consoles, I will likely require another expansion pak at some point in the near future!

Thanks for everything so far people - payday is on 28th July so unless you have some really low prices for me, I will probably have to wait until then before I seriously get stuck in.

Sorry nando, Beetle Adventure Racing shall be added immediately. Forgive my blasphemy!

As mentioned to nando earlier, I'm willing to trade games for games. I have a SNES collection (there's a thread floating about on this board somewhere) and a few other bits. Unfortunately I'm not very current gen and I had to trade in all my last gen stuff with the exception of PS2 :(

If you're looking for something in particular let me know and I'll see if I have it.

Coincidence? I just decided to get rid of my N64 collection, heres a list of what i have left, just sold some at work. They are all boxed with instructions. I do have some controllers and other accesories but i have yet to find them out. There is also a NTSC console with RGB mod and region pegs removed, oh and an official carry case.

Would like to get rid off it as quick and in a big a bundle as possible.

Lylat wars, big box no rumble

Extreme G

Jet Force Gemini

Perfect Dark

Forsaken

Tetrisphere

Wipeout 64

NTSC Conker's Bad Fur Day

Zelda Ocarina

Multi Racing Championship

Command & Conquer

Diddy Kong Racing

Space Station Silicon Vally

NTSC Battle For Naboo

Wetrix

Turok: Rage wars

Body Harvest

SCARS

NTSC Fighters Destiny 2

NTSC Yoshis Story

NTSC Mortal Kombat 4 (no box)

F-Zero X

Daikatana

Aus Banjo Tooie

NTSC Paper Mario

1080 Snowboarding

equilizer cheat cart

Turok 2

Killer Instinct Gold

Blast Corps

Rogue Squadron

Mace the dark age

Donkey kong 64 (no exp) do actually have the expansion which i may not need

Pilotwings

earthworm jim 3d

Aus Excitebike 64

Rainbow 6

Armourines

Edited by moorek
forgot to remove games i sold today

NTSC Paper Mario

The game i never played but wished i did :( My "one that got away" if you like!

Great game, its on the wii Virtual console if i remember. OR if you have an NTSC console you could buy it off me :grin:

How much do you want for Killer Instinct Gold moorek?

That is assuming Pooki doesn't want it anyway...

Feel free to sell stuff to whoever you want :) I don't mind if someone else wants it instead, I've got a lifetime to acquire these games!

Right - original post has been updated with a list of moorek's games that I'm interested in. I would love to help you and buy everything of yours but I can't afford to have double copies of things! Furthermore, big thanks to Esequiel for taking those snapshots for me - the 64 looks to be in pretty good shape!

Moorek: If you have a job lot offer for the games I've selected, PM me a price and I'll see what I can do :) As I've mentioned earlier in the thread, payday isn't until 28th July so I can't do business until then.

So as not to annoy anyone, what is the best way of doing this? Ideally, I want to take advantage of offers while they're still there but I don't want to upset people so that they then don't want to sell me anything. Suggestions? This list is also getting insanely long, meaning that I'm gonna struggle to purchase all this stuff anytime soon! I hope some of you can wait a few months.

Also, I'm curious to know more about your AUS Banjo-Tooie. Is it still PAL? Furthermore, is the packaging the same as European 64 games?

Thanks.

Feel free to sell stuff to whoever you want :) I don't mind if someone else wants it instead, I've got a lifetime to acquire these games!

Right - original post has been updated with a list of moorek's games that I'm interested in. I would love to help you and buy everything of yours but I can't afford to have double copies of things! Furthermore, big thanks to Esequiel for taking those snapshots for me - the 64 looks to be in pretty good shape!

Moorek: If you have a job lot offer for the games I've selected, PM me a price and I'll see what I can do :) As I've mentioned earlier in the thread, payday isn't until 28th July so I can't do business until then.

So as not to annoy anyone, what is the best way of doing this? Ideally, I want to take advantage of offers while they're still there but I don't want to upset people so that they then don't want to sell me anything. Suggestions? This list is also getting insanely long, meaning that I'm gonna struggle to purchase all this stuff anytime soon! I hope some of you can wait a few months.

Also, I'm curious to know more about your AUS Banjo-Tooie. Is it still PAL? Furthermore, is the packaging the same as European 64 games?

Thanks.

Sorry, forgot to remove the games i sold at work today. Only TWINE was on your list. Will PM you bundle price.

Banjo tooie will work on PAL system, the box art is as shown in the ebay listing Convinent Link

Pics uploaded for / nando /.

As you can see, SMK is in pretty darn good condition - the instruction box is a slightly tatty and some of the box edges are slightly (only ever so) scuffed.

DKC2 is in good condition, there's a slightly annoying crease along the top of the box but it's nothing major. Manual, as was the case with SMK, is again slightly tatty. Insignificant scuff marks on some box edges.

Am willing to swap those for Beetle Adventure Racing and Pokemon Snap. I can't help but feel that my games are worth slightly more but I wanna be fair with regards to postage (should more or less be the same for both of us if we send same amount of games).

Let me know if you're happy to proceed and we shall!

That could be cool.. thanks Pookiablo :smile: In the spirit of good will, I'm happy to throw in another game for you since, like you say, your games are worth more :hehe:

Take your pick :grin:

I do love you. But only if you really don't mind.

If so, can I have Turok too please?