N-Europe

Marry, F**k, Kill

Beast

Okay, me and my friends had a laugh playing this the other night so I decided to bring the laughter here. I'm sure you're all aware of the rules. A user picks who to fuck, marry and kill out of three boys or girls and when one user answers, that user picks three people for another user to answer and so on and so on. I'll start with...

destinyschild2.jpg

From the left:

Kelly Rowland, Beyonce Knowles and Michelle Williams

GO!

Marry: Kelly - she has the amazing power to release amazing songs that everyone loves, but no one knows they're by her.

Fuck: Beyonce - She's hot.

Kill: Michelle - She's a Christian. And she's the least stunning.

I'm interested to hear everyone else's MFK on Destiny's Child, so I'll hold off posting a new one.

I'll Marry Michelle Williams.

Fuck Kelly Rowland. Out of the three of them, she probably does it for me the most.

And Fucking Kiiiiiilllllllll Beyonce. :shakehead I didn't even have to think twice about this one. It's just a shame you can only kill her once.

(Like Chair, I'll leave this open for others to answer first)

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

Marry-Kerry, she's haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawt and wifey material.

Fuck-Beyonce, practically a given.

Kill-The other one, because I don't know who she is.

And screw leaving it open like the pansies before me (jokes :p):

Wayne Rooney

John Terry

Stevie Gerrard

just for teh lulz as ReZ would say.

Okay, me and my friends had a laugh playing this the other night so I decided to bring the laughter here. I'm sure you're all aware of the rules. A user picks who to fuck, marry and kill out of three boys or girls and when one user answers, that user picks three people for another user to answer and so on and so on. I'll start with...

destinyschild2.jpg

From the left:

Kelly Rowland, Beyonce Knowles and Michelle Williams

GO!

Kill all of them, and fuck Beyonces corpse.

Marry-Kerry, she's haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawt and wifey material.

Fuck-Beyonce, practically a given.

Kill-The other one, because I don't know who she is.

And screw leaving it open like the pansies before me (jokes :p):

Wayne Rooney

John Terry

Stevie Gerrard

just for teh lulz as ReZ would say.

I'd marry the Shrek, because I need to do the below to the others, plus I like his work rate and that could be a good thing in marriage. I guess.

I would fuck John Terry so hard in the ass that I'd create a permanent channel from his bowels to the anal. That would teach him for what he's done.

I would kill Steven Gerrard so that I don't have to see his outstretched arm and leg flail dive. It's disgusting. Preferrably I'd use a nailgun (ala Quake III) to the brain.

I'd marry the Shrek, because I need to do the below to the others, plus I like his work rate and that could be a good thing in marriage. I guess.

I would fuck John Terry so hard in the ass that I'd create a permanent channel from his bowels to the anal. That would teach him for what he's done.

I would kill Steven Gerrard so that I don't have to see his outstretched arm and leg flail dive. It's disgusting. Preferrably I'd use a nailgun (ala Quake III) to the brain.

What's your MFK lineup for us? haha.

I'm disgusted by your fucking of Kay Burley Moogle, I picked her so you could kill the stuck-up, unprofessional, non deserving of oxygen bitch.

Noel Edmonds

Bruce Forsyth

Mr Blobby

I'd kill Noel Edmonds with a lawnmower.

I'd marry Truce War-Scythe, but we'd probably keep it on the low and have our honeymoon in Chester.

I'd have polka-dot sex with teh Blobby, on the Trans-Siberian rail network.

---

Red Max from the Wacky Races

Jonathan Freeman, the voice of Jafar in Aladdin.

Freeman.jpg

This NPC from 007 James Bond Nightfire

007%20James%20Bond%20Nightfire_01.gif

go, and choose wisely, that's all I'll say. You'll figure it out, just make sure to pass it on when you're done.

• 1 month later...