Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2010/11

Ramar

As a Spurs fan I will say 2 things 1. That was such a harsh penalty 2. And it was effing brilliant, couldn't make me happier. Reconfirms them winning Zilch (AGAIN!!) and will go further to destroying their already weak mentality just in time for the north london derby, Wednesday can't come soon enough, Spurs will smash them up!

And Wenger is one of the most repulsive men in football. He is the worst loser going, he NEVER admits defeat, or congratulates teams, always comes up with excuses and has a hissy fit. He's a such a fucking child and when he did that at the end I wanted to flying headbut my TV eddie honda style!! Hate him and can't wait til he fucks off out the premiership. And the way Arsenal are going and their fans are thinking, that may be sooner than later!

Quite sure Wenger congratulated Liverpool for their good defending today...

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The irony about today's result, Liverpool ever since the Barclays premier league was established always liked to point out they had more league titles than United when they fell from winning ways and United took there place at the peak of the premier league. Now this result could mean they can't say this anymore. Truly a six pointer, a draw helped neither side in their aims this season. If we can thump 'lack of goals' Spurs on Wednesday I'd feel much better.

That was definitely a penalty I'm afraid Ramar! He pushed him. It doesn't get much clearer than that.

God, I love football. When it's not your team playing, things like that make the game worth watching. Now let's hope Spurs can thump Arsenal and we'll take 2nd from them. :D

Did anyone watch El Classico other night? Surprised nobody brought it up.

Wasn't exactly a blockbuster, but was still tasty. Have to say Real played well, fought back with 10 men. Barca dominated possession, but were not at their cutting edge best. Realllly looking forward to their other games.

That was definitely a penalty I'm afraid Ramar! He pushed him. It doesn't get much clearer than that.

God, I love football. When it's not your team playing, things like that make the game worth watching. Now let's hope Spurs can thump Arsenal and we'll take 2nd from them. :D

Fuck off did he push him.

None of the Arsenal players even went to the ref, not one, surely that says something? and Eboue himself knew he had cocked up.

You having a laugh? What would going to the ref change? As if running to Mr Mariner vindicates his decision.

Eboue's disbelief is that the ref gave such a ridiculous and soft penalty. Throw into the mix half the stadium are on his back most of the time anyway, doesn't really adhere him to them.

The commentary on the video you linked is quite interesting Ramar, as the commentators seemed certain it wasn't a penalty whereas on Sky earlier both the commentators and pundits (Redknapp et al) believed it definitely was.

I'm assuming this is Jamie Redknapp, the former Liverpool and Spurs player. Yeah draw your own conclusions on his fantastic work for BSkyB.

As I shall continue to draw my own conclusions on your viewpoints based on the fact that you're an Arsenal fan :heh:

But of course.. this is football : peace:

You having a laugh? What would going to the ref change? As if running to Mr Mariner vindicates his decision.

Eboue's disbelief is that the ref gave such a ridiculous and soft penalty. Throw into the mix half the stadium are on his back most of the time anyway, doesn't really adhere him to them.

Players always run to the ref, from every club and every country. You're the only person that thinks it wasn't a penalty. I'd probably be the same if i was you though.:heh:

Right having finally seen the penalty now (missed the second half as Goafer turned up), id say it does look like Lucas was looking for it a bit but its still some stupid defending from Eboue that allowed it.

I'd say it was more Lucas being clever about it myself, he's got Eboue on his back and he stops abruptly so Eboue will clatter him over.

It was a penalty, in any game around the world it was a penalty. It was a bit soft and yeah Lucas was looking for it, but its your players fault for being so stupid and allowing himself to make it happen.

As for Arsene "Crybaby" Wenger, hi comments to Kenny Dalgleish after the whistle merit any name calling that comes his way. I loved that Kenny told him "What so it wasnt a penalty?" then "Piss off" then "Fuck off".

Would love to know what Wenger was saying...

Thats right, it's not murder because you let yourself get killed. Great logic.

He conned the ref, whats so hard admitting that? Scousers were up in arms when Berbatov done it to them, at least have the decency to own up.

Pires dived against Portsmouth, Eboue dived in the Champions League Final. etc etc.

Neither does being a bad loser :p

I've never denied being a bad loser*, though we didn't lose yesterday...

All top athletes say they hate losing, it's competitive nature. Admittedly I've not been very sporting in regards to yesterdays game, but without the two penalties there wasn't much else to congratulate either team on. It was a poor game.

*If I'm not mistaken me and Iun once discussed this at length. Either earlier in this very thread or last season.

Edited by Ramar

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!