Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2010/11

Ramar

Apparently, the winners between Bolton v Stoke (Bolton, obviously), will most likely have a spot in the Europa Cup next season!

Man City will be either Champion's League or Europa league (unlikely Liverpool will catch them), meaning the next spot is for the other FA Cup finalist!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is going on with Bolton? They shouldn't be losing this badly, Owen Coyle has quite the team talk to deliver. Can't believe we haven't scored at the Emirates yet, we were slow at first but really finished the half strong, I hope this isn't a sign of things to come, we tend to concede early goals either half.

Wenger is such a sore loser.

Did you see the way he reacted to Dalglish at the end of that match?

So glad I couldn't afford to go to Wembley today. Had a feeling that we'd go 2 down in the first 20 minutes like we did against Middlesbrough at the Carling Cup final in 2004. But I never thought we would collapse in such spectacular fashion.

An embarrassment.

Fuck off ref! 2 minutes after the allotted extra time and he gives them a pen. Disgrace!

Play to the whistle.

It was a penalty. Stupid Eboue.

Plus it was 8 minutes of extra time, there was your penalty and your celebration after. That added more time on. Anyway, play to the whistle and don't lose your heads in the box and do silly things.

#pissoffwenger. So funny.

Edited by Platty

Never a fucking penalty and I'll defy anyone to prove me wrong.

- Lucas reacts like a kid after being given the free kick.

- Free kick hits the wall, ball goes out wide.

- Lucas looks over his shoulder, moves towards Eboue.

- Eboue's hand touches Lucas back to avoid a collision.

- Lucas is already falling.

Diving cunt.

Wenger's reaction, at least he didn't tell Dalglish to piss off, right?

Anyone not seen it Link.

Edited by Ramar

Why do that to King Kenny? As if he is above everyone else and can't be gestured too..

Cling onto those straws..Eboue falls on him? Usually get tripped up when someone falls over in front of you. :indeed:

I'm in an arsehole of a mood and I don't think I'll ever see it as a fair decision.

I wasn't saying that Kenny is above anyone, if he had done that to Sam Allardyce i'd of questioned why. It just seemed unsporting at the time. Then again it was less than a minute after his team had just let in a 102nd minute penalty, so you can see his frustration. I'm pretty sure they'll forget about it.

As happy as I am that Arsenal dropped points I have to agree with Ramar, that was a very soft penalty.

It was like the penalty for United vs Liverpool in the FA Cup 3rd round, yes there was contact but it clearly wasn't enough to warrant the collapse to the floor! Incidentally, MadDog, did you argue against that penalty in the FA Cup?

As a Spurs fan I will say 2 things 1. That was such a harsh penalty 2. And it was effing brilliant, couldn't make me happier. Reconfirms them winning Zilch (AGAIN!!) and will go further to destroying their already weak mentality just in time for the north london derby, Wednesday can't come soon enough, Spurs will smash them up!

And Wenger is one of the most repulsive men in football. He is the worst loser going, he NEVER admits defeat, or congratulates teams, always comes up with excuses and has a hissy fit. He's a such a fucking child and when he did that at the end I wanted to flying headbut my TV eddie honda style!! Hate him and can't wait til he fucks off out the premiership. And the way Arsenal are going and their fans are thinking, that may be sooner than later!

When Berba dived? ::shrug:

Can't even compare them. Eboue was clumsy, you could see he knew he had messed up on his face.

Of course you can compare them...

Contact to both berba and lucas, check

Not enough contact to fell either player (unless they're made out of paper), check

Both players hit the deck, check

Both result in a penalty, check

easy :heh:

I literally just Youtubed Berbas dive to refresh my memory. It was a certain dive, he timed it wrong and threw himself to the ground after Agger didn't even touch him. What has this got to do with today though?

Yeah, except Agger did catch him, on the ankle, meaning it is exactly like today's decision, as I explained above.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!