N-Europe

E3 wii speculation thread 2010 edition

darkjak

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always leave it till 5 minutes before the conference starts to find a decent stream.

Was it the Nintendo one we went with last year? I tend not to worry about where to get my stream from until I'm on MSN and the N-E massif have already decided whats the best one. :D

Was it the Nintendo one we went with last year? I tend not to worry about where to get my stream from until I'm on MSN and the N-E massif have already decided whats the best one. :D

My family booked cinema tickets on the evening of the conference without my prior knowledge, so I wasn't actually there for it. I think I used the official Nintendo feed the year before though!

My family booked cinema tickets on the evening of the conference without my prior knowledge, so I wasn't actually there for it. I think I used the official Nintendo feed the year before though!

:blush: My mistake... then it must have been D_Prodigy who made sure I was brought into the multi-convo/s! Whats your plans this year then, Tellyn? "Washing your hair," eh? :heh:

Long last, Pachter gives up on WiiHD :heh:

Doesen't sound like it to me. Here he's explained that he meant a whole new system with a similar interface and graphical power on bar with the PS3.

Not a Wii with HD tacked on like some people seemed to interpret it.

And THAT doesen't seem too unlikely. Noor does it seem like a bad idea.

Well i guess the definites will be..

* Zelda

* 3DS

* Vitality Sensor

i doubt it will happen but would love to see... Star Fox, F Zero, Kid Icarus games announced.

i also expect Epic Mickey will get a great showing too.

Ha, I remember the days of ''OMG KID ICARUS IS COMNNIG!1!!1"

I was so excited for that game but then... My dreams were shattered.

Why make such a big deal out of him in Smash Bros if they're not going to continue the series!?

Meh, I suppose you're right. That roster has always been a bit weird. Like, they have characters from Earthbound, a game Europeans never had, yet it took until the 3rd game to have Diddy Kong included, who is obviously quite a big character.

I just hope that when/if the new Smash Bros is released in a few years time, King K Rool will be playable!

380555-kaptain_k._rool_super.jpg

How could such an intense character not be included?! Bowser's rival for sure.