N-Europe

EZA Game Sleuth (GT Pop Fiction)

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was awesome! Seriously awesome, I love how they dug in to the history of the trade shows and such. Stuff you wouldn't normally know. Genocide City?!

I heard Genocide City was actually a beta name for Chemical Plant Zone. Or maybe part of the scrapped timetravel mechanic. Either way, it's related.

This one was a bit tame, considering I was already aware of the scrapped levels (considering the hacking community creates new levels based on the unfinished information), but it's good to see they're covering what they can.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I always found it ridiculous that people thought they could obtain it when it's already been divided between Link, Zelda and Ganondorf.
They've only been bestoyed a piece, shining as an emblem on the back of their hand and inherited it's power. They've never been shown holding a physical piece of the triforce.

They've only been bestoyed a piece, shining as an emblem on the back of their hand and inherited it's power. They've never been shown holding a physical piece of the triforce.

Right, but the whole myth seemed to be based around the idea that you could pick up the whole Triforce as an actual inventory item, and due to the storyline of the game that would be impossible through "legit" means - discounting left-over data, glitches and everything else not supposed to be in the game.

Right, but the whole myth seemed to be based around the idea that you could pick up the whole Triforce as an actual inventory item, and due to the storyline of the game that would be impossible through "legit" means - discounting left-over data, glitches and everything else not supposed to be in the game.
I suppose it would fit in with being the very last item you obtain in the game. Defeat Ganon, go to the sacred realm, fight your way through, maybe fight Ganon again, find the triforce and restore the sacred realm back to it's former glory, return to Hyrule. And then have it shining away in that space in your inventory!

I suppose it would fit in with being the very last item you obtain in the game. Defeat Ganon, go to the sacred realm, fight your way through, maybe fight Ganon again, find the triforce and restore the sacred realm back to it's former glory, return to Hyrule. And then have it shining away in that space in your inventory!

Definitely, and the Triforce in the inventory really suggests it! It just doesn't make sense from a plot perspective. :)

It's strange that in OoT they get the power of the Triforce bestowed upon them rather than having to collect it, but that's why the hero of time is the best Link. He doesn't have to go around collecting shards or anything, it's just given to him because he's awesome.

• 4 weeks later...

Strange that there would have been character codes left in the game but not made selectable by normal means.

Also that would have pretty cool to have Link and Samus team up with Marvel characters, that would have sold the game for me, haha

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...