Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I'm trapped in Krakow!

flameboy

its not safe for those jumbo jets to fly so low and the pollution it would cause would be immense..

The lower the altitude, the more air resistance, so the planes use up more fuel and can't fly as far.

Well there ya go.

They should still do it though... :heh:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I heard on the news, they will partially allow flights again over some parts of Europe, though I don't really know where. Though to be honest I wouldn't want to be the one to be in one of those first flights. They don't really know yet how much the ash can affect the planes if they do end up in it...

Well this is fun.

Just read that there is a possibility of ash falling over the the capital area on Thursday and Friday if the winds are strong enough.

I have the Thursday off, so I can maybe spend it pretending that I live in an apocalyptic world.

Well this is fun.

Just read that there is a possibility of ash falling over the the capital area on Thursday and Friday if the winds are strong enough.

I have the Thursday off, so I can maybe spend it pretending that I live in an apocalyptic world.

Is it possible to make an ashman or ashangels?

Edited by Shino

OK so I am back after a gruelling 32 hour bus journey in which we only had 1 hour break off and 3 15 min breaks, I am finally back in Sunny Harrogate and happy! I slept between 12-3 overnight whilst my girlfriend easily slept for 15 hours...if not more half of the way through Germany, through Holland and through Belgium!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!