NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 13 (The Season of Hope and Change Reports)

Btw all this talk of new champs anyone know where the current one is? I want to try and get some bribes off of him! He hasn't posted here for a while.

as he hasnt been around I think its only fair you play all your youth and out of position :wink:

Btw all this talk of new champs anyone know where the current one is? I want to try and get some bribes off of him! He hasn't posted here for a while.

Took a hissy fit after I doubled him maybe?

And even I managed to beat him, losing passion for the game because he's on a losing streak again?

Accepted a friendly against the grouch for tomorrow. I'm expecting to lose considerably. If he gets relegated this season there's no doubt nor reason for him not to bounce straight back up, his squad is insane.

Team is set! Good luck everyone will be doing a big post tommorow with invites flying out and end of season news etc! :)

I'm really unsure what to go with tomorrow tactics wise..?

I've just set something, but i guarentee i'll have a change of mind when i wake up in the morning.

Never a dull season in the middle league. Come on the Baggies

Well Mundi hasn't sorted his team out and hasn't changed it for over a month, whilst all his players are available, I don't think their form is that great whilst mine are feeling confident and still hungry for that trophy!

Come on lads do me proud and show that we have been consistently improving.

Alfie Hooke and Danny Ling and Mr Brammar, this is your game to shine!

Lol.

Well I hope roostophe feels better now! Somehow my team got a fair bit of a form boost from that thrashing...

Congratulations Ell!

Awesome - the results all went my way. Went from a likely-but-still-not-100% promotion spot to top of the league.

The past few seasons:

Relegated from top league, relegated from middle league, promoted from bottom league, promoted from middle league.

This trend brings about only one possibility for next season: I'm going to win the top league. Fact!

Congrats Ell. Definitely a great season from you.

I'm quite proud of my 2nd place too. :)

Huzzah! :D

A comfortable lead at the top in the end by 3 points :)

This is awesome! I've finally won the biggest achievement in Xpert Eleven!

Now to fend off relegation next season :p

UPDATE: Essex Elites have now had their victory parade already with captain Alfie Hooke catching a beer from one of the supporters, here is the how it went down:

A draw. Didn't want a draw, but as i didn't set a team i had to accept what-ever the result may be.

I'm still not sure how I have a team that can get relegated but still pull solid away victories against championship contenders, I'm really not. Ah well. See you in a couple of season, fuckers.

Haha, just noticed the winner against Dyson was in the 95th minute from long range by my Captain. Epic.

Edited by gaggle64

Great final day today everyone! Congrats to Ell, you deserve it. Congrats to other promotions too!

The middle league next season:

Noodle Esporte Clube

The Sixty-Fourthers

Tin Can Club (Future uncertain?)

Silverdale Hotpot

Happenstance FC

Battlestar Odwinica

Edd Kirby Athletic

Emo Blades

Eights United

Sure to be carnage yet again. (Assuming the league system stays the way it is!)

Urg, murder is that table. I'll aim for survival, methinks. Fingers crossed for the change report!

Oh my god, I lost 3-0 against a managerless team in a home match....I remembered to set players but it looks like I forgot to set tactics, I also played a very young midfield/strikers field.

Shame I didnt win today to get promotion but I quite enjoyed the middle league this season so its not a big loss. Give me more time to work on my team anyway, losing too many players at the end of this season.

Thought I'd go out with a bang and see what'd happen if I ticked all the tactics boxes. Answer: You lose :heh:

Damn you Mcoy... 2nd aint too shabby though :grin:

Edit:

Accepted the friendly :)

I'd like to play a friendly with someone from the middle league(other than Silverdale)