NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 13 (The Season of Hope and Change Reports)

I meant me going easy on Secret earlier this season :heh:

A new season for my Xpert team, and in the first cup round I've beaten a much better team. Interestingly, it was 1-0 to me until the 86th minute. The game ended with me winning 4-1.

Nobody equalises against me in the final 6 minutes and gets away with it.

Much like myself earlier this season. Looks like it won't be Secret's season after all :)

I wouldn't be so sure. I know Essex has a game in hand, but it's away to Roostophe so he's by no means guaranteed to overtake me. If Roostophe wins he's only equal to me but less goal difference. Dyson - Noodle will be a close game but I expect Dyson to take it and catch up on points with me and probably equal GD.

However, the big difference is that I'm still yet to play Roostophe, got the double coming up against him next. That will be the turning point in the season.

A deserved draw with Eddage on friday -- his keeper is a beast. The bottom league isn't hugely competitive, agreed, but there are still a few of us fighting over the promotion spots, and rarely a game where the result is a foregone conclusion.

A deserved draw with Eddage on friday -- his keeper is a beast. The bottom league isn't hugely competitive, agreed, but there are still a few of us fighting over the promotion spots, and rarely a game where the result is a foregone conclusion.

Mcoy can only see the bottom league getting harder for the new players as the vets improve their teams every season.

Expected a victory, but with Emo and Recall battling each other and me against Ten Plus Win I should move into the promotion spot when the first half ends.

Thats two big scalps from two big heads taken in a matter of days.

Gutted Villan. I suppose you were going easier on me ;)

Today nobody cares but tommorow they will.

They said my title future was gone but see me now just look at Marconossi I'm beamin.

They used to talk when I wasn't in the top 4 but see me now I'm beamin.

I am actually literally destined to lose this season. I am at peace with it, because I know that no matter what I do I won't win. :)

Top of the league is so close! 3 teams on 16 points after Dyson's surprise victory over Haden.

Haden to go down?....

2nd place when the first half ends :) I'm the only one who won all my matches at home^^

Still impossible to say which one of us four will the get the 4th spot though. It will probably be a fight to the very last match.

The middle league could go any way at the moment. ReZ and Veni are likely to go down, though,

Top of the league is so close! 3 teams on 16 points after Dyson's surprise victory over Haden.

Haden to go down?....

I am going to win the league on away form be last on home form and finish middle overall.

3 Penalties in 6 minutes?! With a ref who has a hardness of 1?!

Still came out with a 4-3 away win luckily :)

Don't know what went on in my game today... I played a 5 man midfield with pressure who all got decent ratings, yet had less possession than a 3 man midfield..? then created 7 chances, but not one fell to my bluddy striker :(

At least i gave my youth keeper a game against decent opposition, and my 16 2 had another game... the change report should be good :grin:

a 4-4 draw must've been exciting to watch! Not too displeased, but am expecting more from my boys on the return leg at our patch.

I am actually literally destined to lose this season. I am at peace with it, because I know that no matter what I do I won't win. :)

Obviously despite more chances (and more on target) and better team work values, etc etc etc I lose 2-0. So that is fine. I'm now set on going down, so am going to field a team I've never fielded before and basically the worst team I could possibly field against the rematch with Odwin.

Am I saying this as a double bluff? No. I'm curious to see how raped I get. I'll actually be pissed off if I win because it just means the game is roulette, which it certainly appears to be this season. :/

Satisfied with the season so far, but a little annoyed that I'm dropping points at home.

I'm ruling the official league <3. I'm on a six match win streak and beat the only real competition in an away match(his team is worth twice than me and he's 5-1 this season including the loss to me). Also the manager of the round for the fourth time. Very good for someone who ended sixth last season. That change report really has turned things around.

3 teams on 16 points after Dyson's surprise victory over Haden.

Haden to go down?....

Surprise victory? I think not.