Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Game.co.uk orders

canand

You already asked this in the thread for that specific game. Why post it again in another section?

becuse nobodey is replaying to it it still says Your order is currently being picked and packed. and I have got Express Shipping so it should be shipped.

Yeah but I orderd both games with Express Shipping and it cost me £69.88 and some of you guys got yours shipped and they started mine eley morning do you think they shippied and gone home without updateing my order statues?

Yeah but I orderd both games with Express Shipping and it cost me £69.88 and some of you guys got yours shipped and they started mine eley morning do you think they shippied and gone home without updateing my order statues?

Do GAME guarantee that you will have the game on launch day?

Assuming they do, or that you would think they would send it so you'll have it on launch day they might send it today or tomorrow. They have no obiligation whatsoever of sending it to you so you get it days and days early.

I pre-ordered from Shopto, both games totalling £52.00 and if I don't get them on Friday I get £6.00.

Shopto FTW.

I set a e-mail to game at 6:51AM and thy set me one back at 7:44AM saying

Hi ,

Thank you for your email.

When popular products are pre-ordered, the process for processing funds and delivering products is amended slightly.

Due to the time it takes to pack and distribute all of the games / products, they are packed, but kept in the distribution centre prior to release date.

Your order is currently ‘on hold’ awaiting this release date. We will dispatch on Thursday for delivery on Friday.

Regards,

Sam B

The Team at GAME

Good god, why pay for express shipping when it;s not out yet? If you got it standard first class or whatever it is, you would still get it on its day of released

becuse I pre-orderd Pokemon Platinum and I got that late and I phond Game up and they said for all Pokemon orders get it with express shipping.

Well they might I guess, but canand I really wouldn't get your hopes up. They said this to you;

yeah but it wll be shipped today becuse I allway get he games ona Thersday Shorty can you show me a image for proof.

you are lying how can it come if you orderd ittoday it doest make any sense.

If he lives close to the place where it was ordered from then, it's possible I suppose, plus he may of got it delivered to his place of work, which is Sega right Will? that's also a factor which may have helped.

---------------------------------------------------

I ordered mine on Play, pre-ordered about a month ago, it shipped this morning so with any luck I'll have it tomorrow and if not... then it'll come Friday and if not... then Saturday and if not then... Idc. ::shrug:

If he lives close to the place where it was ordered from then, it's possible I suppose, plus he may of got it delivered to his place of work, which is Sega right Will? that's also a factor which may have helped.

---------------------------------------------------

I ordered mine on Play, pre-ordered about a month ago, it shipped this morning so with any luck I'll have it tomorrow and if not... then it'll come Friday and if not... then Saturday and if not then... Idc. ::shrug:

I hope Game ship mine today and has lay.com shipped Red Steel 2 yet.

I sorta answered this in the Pokemon thread, but it got deleted cause of the forum acting all odd!

If you used express delivery, it wont be shipped till thursday, cause it's 100% guranteed to arrive on release day!

It's a bit of a gamble, yes...but if you wanted it a day earlier you should have gone for the free 2 days delivery, where GAME send them out earlier to make sure you get them on release day.

GAME used to be fantastic, but lately my games have either been coming on release day (which is alright, preffered em on thursdays though) or well into the week after! The reason i use them is because there Britains number 1 GAME retailer really, so they will get the most stock of games!

It was hand delivered by a sales assistant I think. The label with my details was stuck over an old one, can't make out much from the original label, just a "cana.." it gets too messy after that.

Maybe the sent me someone else's?

Ordered Just Cause 2 stuck on a 2nd class delivery, was just dispatched this morning. If you shelled out for express delivery on a pre-order (hell if i know why you did that) they'll hold it until Thursday and dispatch it then. The thing with me is, my games always turn up on a Thursday when they were dispatched today with second class delivery. To be honest, if you wanted it early...you should have went for free delivery :p