NEurope
Dante

3DS Console Discussion

I'd like to know where he gets his iPhone for cheaper than a 3DS

Just a shame that no one can produce DLC for it. :(

Or can't they?

I cancelled my order the other day because I can't afford it, however I forgot that I'd ordered a case from Amazon which has now been dispatched. So I'm gonna be sat here with a case but no actual 3DS for god knows how long :weep:

Just a shame that no one can produce DLC for it. :(

DLC for the 3DS? Samurai Chronicles has DLC :heh:

Not long! 10'O Clock show and then its 11pm and then think about taxi at 11:30PMz.

Shall I get a kebab on the way back....hmm. Dinner will have been many hours ago by that point. And I'm never at the kebab van around that time. And I love Kebabs. Greasy 3DS...

WTF?

"Not PS3 quality but they definately reached a point were hardcore gamers like me for instance who grew up on Halo...."

yeah I stopped watching there... trying to see if I can find this guy on twitter or something to ask him to never review anything game related again.

Gutted, my 3DS is broken already! :( I tried to access the AR games, which worked five earlier this evening, and it said an error had occured, and I had to reboot. Then when I tried again, the image on the screen froze. When I tried the 3D camera the same thing happened, and the image on the screen stayed 2D. Then I noticed when I closed my right eye there was a thin green stripe right across the screen. I put my finger over the left camera, and nothing happened. Looks like the left camera is faulty! Can't believe it! :weep:

Gutted, my 3DS is broken already! :( I tried to access the AR games, which worked five earlier this evening, and it said an error had occured, and I had to reboot. Then when I tried again, the image on the screen froze. When I tried the 3D camera the same thing happened, and the image on the screen stayed 2D. Then I noticed when I closed my right eye there was a thin green stripe right across the screen. I put my finger over the left camera, and nothing happened. Looks like the left camera is faulty! Can't believe it! :weep:

Ffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Aww man, that's horrible :s Contact the store and get a new one

The light in my room is too weak for AR. Luckily, I can use my phone as an AR card which doesn't need the light.

As for the 3D, I've already gotten that used to it that I can glance away from the 3DS and it instantly comes back into focus when I continue looking at the screen.

The light in my room is too weak for AR. Luckily, I can use my phone as an AR card which doesn't need the light.

As for the 3D, I've already gotten that used to it that I can glance away from the 3DS and it instantly comes back into focus when I continue looking at the screen.

Yeah I found that too!

Shit, on day one that is harsh. Report it to the store you got it from, surely you'd be able to get a replacement from them..... if they have any left in stock.

WTF?

"Not PS3 quality but they definately reached a point were hardcore gamers like me for instance who grew up on Halo...."

yeah I stopped watching there... trying to see if I can find this guy on twitter or something to ask him to never review anything game related again.

http://twitter.com/#!/jpmanga

Shit, on day one that is harsh. Report it to the store you got it from, surely you'd be able to get a replacement from them..... if they have any left in stock.

Yeah, I guess I'll have to return it and see what happens.. I'm not waiting to get it back, though - I'm going to go to a midnight launch tonight and get my backup preorder from Gamestation, so at least I'll still have a 3DS. When Tesco send me my new/fixed one, either I'll sell it on eBay, or my wife might want to keep it anyway.

That video is awful.

'It doesn't do PS3 graphics' and 'We haven't seen cartridges since the Gameboy in the 90's'....he hasn't got a clue what he's talking about.

@ Mike - That's awful, hope you can get a replacement!

So I'm here at my local HMV, first and only in line...

I'm in a deserted retail park on my own, this is freaky.

By the way guys, we got a memo at work today saying that very very few users might experience some screen issues with their 3DS, I can't remember exactly what the issues were, think it was something like pixels not triggering properly or something. There's a firmware update out already to fix these, so if you are having any problems try running a firmware update and see if it gets fixed. Sorry to hear about your console Mike!

Edited by Dyson

So I'm here at my local HMV, first and only in line...

I'm in a deserted retail park on my own, this is freaky.

I wouldn't go as far as to say it's a certainty, but you're probably gonna die. The circle pad of life ::shrug:

YAY, 3DS GET!

Just registered on Nintendo site too, and didn't see anything about the T-Shirt offer. Anyone else get anything?