NEurope
Dante

3DS Console Discussion

Well I hope I haven't missed out, by registering now! The news articles have just been saying, the first 3000 to register their stars.

That's what you get for getting it early :P

/jealous

There's an advert up on Nintendo-Europe... it just says 'register for a T-Shirt, limited to 3000'... nothing about any time or date.

Oh well, I'll go on at Midnight tonight aswell, and just see what the system is.

Edited by Retro_Link

All my games turned up...something to do I suppose :) Gutted I ordered through game as it seems they're the only ones holding off. I'll remember this next time game!!

Dude. It's a day's wait.

There are people suffering in japan atm, people dying of hunger in Africa...Just a day :)

Oh come on, it's all relative. Does this mean no one is allowed to show any impatience, or be upset about anything, or have any pain? Because there are ALWAYS more people suffering than you, ALWAYS.

How annoying that the high street price at Game is still £220 and not reduced

How annoying that the high street price at Game is still £220 and not reduced

Not for me, fuck yeah having a Grainger Games in the area making Game & Gamestation lower their price to £210 =D

Yeah and according to Tesco's website, their games are £35!... which is a bit ironic, considering how cheaply they do the console.

Well I hope I haven't missed out, by registering now! The news articles have just been saying, the first 3000 to register their stars.

Same here! Oh well, I'll have to laugh, really, if that's the case.

3DS005.jpg

3DS004.jpg

It's guarded by a sketch I'm working on!

So yeah, I'm no.10 at the HMV Oxford Street launch.

WOOP WOOP for a free game ^_^

Going to be getting a black console, Pilotwings and SSF IV 3D. Starting to get excited now!

Not for me, fuck yeah having a Grainger Games in the area making Game & Gamestation lower their price to £210 =D

Hurray for Grainger Games!

Hurray for Grainger Games!

I am geting mine for £208.99 at GAME.

LOCAL GRAINGER GAMES CREW REPRESEEEEENT!

But seriously, I may have to fill these next 8 hours with non-stop Pokemon to hurry it all up

LOCAL GRAINGER GAMES CREW REPRESEEEEENT!

But seriously, I may have to fill these next 8 hours with non-stop Pokemon to hurry it all up

Then you must be non-stop Pokemoning on your 3DS

Gotta Catch 'em All

How much trade in would I be likely to get if I took in Killzone 3 into Game? I'm seriously considering it just to take out damage cover on the machine, I wouldn't consider it otherwise as I'm careful with my consoles but still if I could trade a game in for it that I doubt I'm actually gonna play then it kind of seems worth it.

I don't know the exact trade in price but I do remember seeing that they were offering £35 trade in on Killzone 3 at some point recently in one of their special trade in deals. Worth checking out to see if it's still running. Even if it isn't, it's still retailing at £42.99 in store for the normal version so I'd reckon at/around the £28/£30 mark. Think GAMECare is £39.99 so it'd basically cover most of that.

I went into my local GAME to see whether they had lowered the price to £209.99 as someone said they had but it's still sitting at £219.99. Shame, although I think they may knock the £10 off of it tomorrow. I hope anyway.

I had never heard of a Grainger Games before... till today when i noticed one has opened in my local shopping centre and then i lerk into this thread and i'm seeing you mentioning them!

So yeah, I'm no.10 at the HMV Oxford Street launch.

WOOP WOOP for a free game ^_^

Going to be getting a black console, Pilotwings and SSF IV 3D. Starting to get excited now!

Dude! I'm number 5 there. We have likely seen one another and not brofisted over our N-Europe memberships. I'm wandering around London right now, but I'll come say hey if I spot you when I get back to the store in a few hours.

I had never heard of a Grainger Games before... till today when i noticed one has opened in my local shopping centre and then i lerk into this thread and i'm seeing you mentioning them!

They were mostly based in the North East and Scotland, but they've been expanding a lot lately, they've opened something like 8 new stores in the last 2 weeks. Admittedly they used to be better but they're still better than GAME/Gamestation.

Shame the branch I preordered at aren't doing a Midnight launch, but they're opening an hour earlier tomorrow.

Edited by Ike

Been playing SF, Pes and ridge racer all afternoon :D amazing stuff ive decided to take a break as my eyes are starting to feel a little tierd. There was a messege from nintendo with a sytem update which will give youa 3d video sample which im currently downloading .

The t shirt better come up as 0 stars later or im going to cry :( you sure about that ash m8 ?

Been playing SF, Pes and ridge racer all afternoon :D amazing stuff ive decided to take a break as my eyes are starting to feel a little tierd. There was a messege from nintendo with a sytem update which will give youa 3d video sample which im currently downloading .

The t shirt better come up as 0 stars later or im going to cry :( you sure about that ash m8 ?

Give us some impressions then!!

They were mostly based in the North East and Scotland, but they've been expanding a lot lately, they've opened something like 8 new stores in the last 2 weeks. Admittedly they used to be better but they're still better than GAME/Gamestation.

Shame the branch I preordered at aren't doing a Midnight launch, but they're opening an hour earlier tomorrow.

Yeah they had their first store in the Grainger Marker in Newcastle, then the second 5 minutes from where I live in Whitley Bay.

They used to be so, so awesome. Imagine ShopTo on the high street. Now they are a pile of wank.

Has anyone who ordered from GAME got any tracking details yet? (Not the number, I mean actual details when checking it)

I heard the warehouse got attacked by terrorists and all orders wont make it for launch.

Dude! I'm number 5 there. We have likely seen one another and not brofisted over our N-Europe memberships. I'm wandering around London right now, but I'll come say hey if I spot you when I get back to the store in a few hours.

If you're number 5 then i was the weird guy who came and played with his phone from 12pm :P checked hoody.

We're heading back about 7pm ish. Figure 500 people must have wristbands by then. Only a couple hours in the ally before being moved to front of store WOOP WOOP

Edited by KKOB
Automerged Doublepost

I heard the warehouse got attacked by terrorists and all orders wont make it for launch.

I knew Team Plasma would screw me over once more