NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ashley

Self Improvement

I think we should have weekly tasks to expand our minds.

By Monday everyone has to have learned to juggle three balls (or whatever you want to juggle).

With a combination of cyclilng for the lower half and press ups/sit ups for the top, I intend to be a total beefcake by summer. I mean totally ripped. Steroid ripped. Scary ripped. The gun show isn't enough for me, I want to be able to dish out two tickets to this on a whim.

I think we should have weekly tasks to expand our minds.

By Monday everyone has to have learned to juggle three balls (or whatever you want to juggle).

I can't.

Task fail.

:laughing:

I can. TASK WIN!

I can juggle one ball!

*drops it*

Never mind... :(

*leaves thread*

I can't.

Task fail.

:laughing:

The point is to learn. Not give up, I'm going to assume, instantly. ;)

Failure is not an option. Resistance is futile. Fun will now commence. /Seven of Nine quotes

I was made to juggle in a lecture once (shitty Business Studies). I believe I hit two people in the face before they took the balls off me.

I aim to improve myself every day, it's probably something I've picked up from Chinese culture. If you don't improve yourself one day, it is a waste of a day and a disappointment.

Been a bit lazy lately, but I am gaining momentum. I am going to achieve an awful lot with programming and my Chinese over the next 2 weeks. I will be studying 7-8 hours a day and will be doing a mix of both.

Ok. I think I've found something -- I'm trying to be a better cook. I can do casseroles, stews, pastanything, risottos... next I want to do a curry from scratch. I want to avoid using curry paste but then I need cumin and... stuff... and I just spent £10 on herbs and spices so I may just make do with making a decent chili.

I can juggle, so that's a no go for me.

I'm trying to obtain an internship in the summer. So my goal is set and I'm currently in the process of going to various interviews. This will show if I'm good enough, or need to improve substantially.

Sign in to follow this