NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
The3rdChildren

Post a Picture of Your Christmas Tree

I have the best tree in the universe - its a Star Wars themed tree (strictly eps 4-6 only) covered in tiny model tie fighters and xwings all flying around different coloured planets (baubles). It was conceived in a moment of genius by my dad, and is now the focal point of our room in spite of the fact its only 3ft tall. Naturally, the Death Star is at the top of the tree.

Oh, it also has little Lego Star Wars figures on it, A Kubrick Ewok and Jawa and a couple of Burger King figures of Leia and an Xwing with R2 attached.

Unfortunately I dont have a picture on this PC so that will have to follow later.

________

Henry Ford Centennial Library Picture

Edited by Johelian

I have the best tree in the universe - its a Star Wars themed tree (strictly eps 4-6 only) covered in tiny model tie fighters and xwings all flying around different coloured planets (baubles). It was conceived in a moment of genius by my dad, and is now the focal point of our room in spite of the fact its only 3ft tall. Naturally, the Death Star is at the top of the tree.

Oh, it also has little Lego Star Wars figures on it, A Kubrick Ewok and Jawa and a couple of Burger King figures of Leia and an Xwing with R2 attached.

Unfortunately I dont have a picture on this PC so that will have to follow later.

THAT. IS. AWESOME.

Thanks santa that is my christmastree.....:cry:

mychristmastree7bw.jpg

No more christmes for me this year! Thanks dirty thiefs!! :cry:

Yeah, what are you worrying about, at least you don't have a suspicious weirdo who hunts boar for a father.

Thanks santa that is my christmastree.....:cry:

mychristmastree7bw.jpg

No more christmes for me this year! Thanks dirty thiefs!! :cry:

owch mate, you got burgled.

I feel ya, i did a few year back took everything its horrible.

and also i feel shit cause what happend was.

Everynite i used to hear my gate in the back yard creaking and moving and i used to go and check it. But for once i thought fuck it it wont be anything major i allways check when i know its fine really. the noise was a bit diffrent that time but i still thought itll be nothing.

i went downstaries the next moring at 6 and saw 2 cops. be4 anyone said out i said "we have havnt we, i heard them"

when i think back to i was awake it really sarces me...:(

I hope this is a warning to all the gamers here! Please secure your home! atspecialy in this time of year! burglars love this time of year! so write down all your games and serial numbers of your consoles!! take pictures if you can!!

I hope every one will put up a nice christmas tree here but please remember mine!! So please dont let it hapen to you to!!

Merry christmas every one and god bless every one!

to be fair maiky, i think most people with as many valuables as yourself are sensible enough to secure their houses properly.

My home was secure enough sayd the police. they also sayd if they want to come in they will come in to robe your presios posesions. but enough off my misary.

Yeah, this thread is for ruining Guy's life, don't hijack it.

to be fair maiky, i think most people with as many valuables as yourself are sensible enough to secure their houses properly.

Your not a very nice person are you?

Technically this is bumping, but i only put my tree up yesterday, and so wanted to share its shittyness with you all.

a90.jpg

EDIT: sorry, that's a bit ginormous.

Right, got some crappy quality pics of my tree - its only approx 2.5ft tall and cost 2.97 from Tescos;

tree.jpg

However, upon closer inspection...

tree1.jpg

Wow! A Jawa and an Xwing! And a tie fighter, and C3PO, and the Death Star...

tree2.jpg

Its a bit hard to see, but theres Chewbacca, an Ewok, an AT-AT, Leia,, the Jawa ship, the Millenium Falcon, some other Imperial ship, R2-D2 and a Storm Trooper (from left to right, top to bottom).

Missing in action in the pictures are Darth Vader, an AT-ST and Darths ship from ep4. Oh, and a speeder bike.

Finally, for a sense of scale;

tree4.jpg

________

1937 ford

Edited by Johelian

Sign in to follow this