NEurope
darksnowman

Nintendo Media Summit 2010

Is this just 1hr long? If so there'll probably be a new Metroid trailer coming up soon!

EDIT: Disneys Guilty Party, due out 2nd half of 2010...

And so they should feel guilty about what is no doubt a party game!

Edited by Retro_Link

Don't know if its been said in the Galaxy thread.... sounds like its back to MIDI, no orchestrated music. Cheap skates.:nono:

Hang on. This thing has finished and no new announcement.....? TellyN TellyN. What was with all the bullsh*t?!

And nGamer?!?!

Yet another disappointing Nintendo evening

Well I'm actually really happy about the Monster Hunter Tri free online confirmation for NA.

I just hope that we get the same deal.

Wow, some crazy release dates for the US! :o

Let's hope the European ones are similar.

any idea of when that event takes place i know its the 25th but what time?

I was really supprised that metroid and mario are being released before july(atleast in the US). That pretty much confirms zelda wii for Q4 2010, but i think they have more games up there sleve for Q4.

I'm even more excited about E3 now as it will be to late to hype Galaxy 2 and Other M then. I'm expecting Zelda to be playable and at least 3 other big titles.

I reckon they could show a new Metroid trailer at the Europe event tommorrow?! They've gotta give us something right?!

I reckon they could show a new Metroid trailer at the Europe event tommorrow?! They've gotta give us something right?!

i can't see them giving us another trailer. there are playable demos around so we are bound to see stuff from that.

Apparently Europe will see Mario Galaxy 2 in JUNE and Metroid in AUGUST, like Australia! Though i'm sure this has to be wrong!

Gonna wait till tomorrow to see if i need to import any of the big three.

Don't know if its been said in the Galaxy thread.... sounds like its back to MIDI, no orchestrated music. Cheap skates.:nono:

The final version I guarantee will be orchestrated. It's just a placeholder until the score is completed and implemented. The orchestrated music in SMG was one of the last things to be done.

Nice to see the only two games aside from Zelda that I am actually looking forward to will be heading to Wii very soon.

@orelseyouwillDIE

I'll see what happens tomorrow regarding footage of the demos, but I was told that no photography or filming of any kind would be allowed, though we will be given an assets pack to publish. Perhaps there'll be a Metroid trailer in there?

Hang on. This thing has finished and no new announcement.....? TellyN TellyN. What was with all the bullsh*t?!

And nGamer?!?!

Yet another disappointing Nintendo evening

If you were referring to "Blades Will Bleed", did you really think I'd let you know about that? :heh: I knew of Metroid: Other M and Super Mario Galaxy 2 (the hint I gave was actually in NGamer - no one seemed to pick up on the fact that their "Next Month" page also promised a preview of Metroid), but I did tell you guys not to expect miracles.

This is far from disappointing. For Nintendo to have such an awesome first half of 2010 means they must be bringing out some big, big motherfucking guns for Christmas to beat off Natal and the Wand. Are you telling me that Mario Galaxy 2 in almost two months isn't worth getting excited about?!

ya i'm hearing a lot of "NO PICS / VIDEO ALLOWED" stuff, but this is the year 2010, somethings bound to surface!

nintendo themselves will probably release something tonight anyways. even if it's just a few pics.

People shouldn't be disappointed, this is what they should've expected, SMG2, M:OM, S&P2 and MH3. It's for games coming out in the 1st half of the year. We got a release date for Cave Story at long last. Thought they might've mentioned RS2.

All the rumours of DS2 just don't make sense. What were they going to do, announce the release date of the DSi XL and say oh yeah by the way, here's the DS2? Sales of the DSi XL would've plummeted faster than a lead balloon. Sales of the DS are doing great. Why rock the boat?

E3 is for the surprises. Zelda's debut, not convinced it'll make Christmas( dark horse, my bet's on Pikmin 3), Miyamoto's secret project, Retro's game, Camelot, games using vitality sensor, Dragon Quest X, many, many more.

Edited by Wii

I was worried that Metroid would be one of these far, far away titles that would take forever to come out. If I'm honest, I quite like it when Nintendo work like this. We've not known about Other M for barely a year, so to have it announced and then released in such a short time is great. Hopefully the game will turn out to be great, and I expect it to. Can't wait for that.

I'm getting more and more interested in Monster Hunter. Hmm. Temptedings.

I was worried that Metroid would be one of these far, far away titles that would take forever to come out. If I'm honest, I quite like it when Nintendo work like this. We've not known about Other M for barely a year, so to have it announced and then released in such a short time is great. Hopefully the game will turn out to be great, and I expect it to. Can't wait for that.

i agree. i'm liking this whole *silence silence silence silence silence silence BOOM HERE'S THE GAME COMING OUT SOON* kinda deal

i predict thats what will happen with Zelda wii. didn't nintendo already say they were well into it's development?