Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Sweaty Thumbstick

Goafer

Sweaty Thumbstick

So I thought I'd have a go at this comedy malarkey. Hopefully I'll get a new post out monthly, magazine stylee. That'll give me time to write new stuff.

Any opinions so far? I don't really care about the layout or anything, so I doubt I'll be changing it. It's also worth mentioning that this one was written in 2 days, so it's not going to be as good as if I had a month to write it.

"The goal of Super Happy varies wildly depending on who is playing it. One player may want the puppy to flail its limbs like a dieing mime artist, whilst one player will want him to wobble around like a retarded toddler, which incidentally is the target audience.

A bit of laughter came out of my mouth when I read that.

No one can have enough Link To The Past.

Playing it? true. Being asked about how to do a certain bit by sweaty, single teenagers? I think even the Moore would have difficulty keeping his cool. In fact I know he couldn't, I wrote the article and it was 100% real and everything.

• 1 month later...

I like it too, only thing I'd change would be to do each piece as a separate post and make them more often or else actually have it laid out like an actual news paper with a main piece and others dotted around.

I look forward to the next one.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, I figured monthly would give me enough time to come up with ideas and it leaves enough time so people don't get fed up with it.

A discussion with Happenstance at Old Orleans has provided the first story for the next issue.

Please don't thank this post, otherwise it'll come across as me thank-banking, but this stuff is sheer genius. .... It just is!

the game dispenses a Worthers Original from a special peripheral (sold separately

jesus! Are you?

and there's tons more genuine laughter moments within that blog

Edited by dwarf

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Whilst awesome, it wasn't as good as other entries for me. However, it's still pretty damn nice.

'A large group of them' - YES

Game/film disguises - YESSS

Pedant's comments I just have to make 'cause I kant help myself (less errors would make it 0.2% better:

'Offenders will also have serve community'

'developement'

'about the game's races'

simple fixes

Oh and i.e. looks better than IE.

I'm an ass.

Thanks Goaf!