NEurope
Dante

Lost: The Final Season

His name is Barry ...... *head implodes*

Reminds me of the "Totally Lost" video spoofs (took me a while to find/remember the name)

My fav

Did any of you ever get the Blu rays? Im trying to decide at the moment between the normal dvd set or getting the blu ray seasons one by one (cant afford to get the complete collection all at once). Just wanted to see if the blu rays were worth the extra money as I usually only get blu rays when its sci-fi as I feel its what really shows it off.

In general, I’d go for the newest format, what’s likely to be the standard for the foreseeable future. It’s not about “does it add anything?â€, but “what is or will be the standard?â€. In 10 years, I don’t think we’ll have moved on to quad HD yet, and if then you’re in the mood for some Lost or whatever, it’s nice to have it fit the whole screen of the television you’re likely to have at that point. If you have a choice, I’d say always go blu-ray.

I've been renting it from LoveFilm and it looks absolutely incredible in full HD!

Definitely go for the Blu Rays!

I agree. While there's the occassional noise issue in dark scenes, it looks phenomenal in HD. The island scenes all look beautiful