N-Europe

Pokémon Black & White

Serebii

Oh if only...

Pokemon Black and White would Game of the year, every year.

EDIT:

:hmm:

Although I see the need why you might need some high quality pictures on your website, I don't feel it's very fair to Dante for the sarcasm when you've technically done the same? Only difference being you've expanded added discussion to your news post, Dante hasn't. The point still stands though.

You're right. I apologise Dante if I seemed a bit off. However, the new sihlouettes in the update were just an excuse to keep the sihlouettes at the top of the site considering I had to update

Completely off topic but seeing "fire/bug" being mentioned...wasn't there a kids story (book or animated special maybe?) about a bug that somehow got hold of a match and accidentally burnt down a forest or something? I can kind of picture it but failing on names or anything.

Is coro coro geting leaked I want a leak now!

Very soon. There was some highly credible information a few hours ago, but when I started practising my Japanese with it, I noticed it explicitly said 'based on the Chigoku region of Japan'. I instantly knew it smelt like bullshit cause as far as I know, they've never started the area it is based on for any region.

Serebii had made that estimate based on the dates they usually leak, it was only a guess as for some reason it's taking longer than expected for these leaks. I'm betting in the next 24 hours we'l have some information.

I hope it be before Saturday.