NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 12

I'm looking at the long run. My current all-time top scorer is a defender, I'm looking to have a midfield elite and to spend teh season saving money and not being extravogent with my win bonuses.

Playing Domstercool tomorrow. Got a draw and two wins from before so hopefully I can get a good start on the season.

My team in the other league(Final League 8:76) isn't doing very well. Started with two good wins and then three straigh losses with 1-10 in goals.

I'm hoping to get back-to-back promotions on my Official Team.

3 points clear with 5 games to go. :D

First match of the new season in a couple of hours :D Hope everyone has set their tactics.

Oh and another quick question: how soon do you get the change report after the last match of a season? And when can you start a new season? I was not made to be a league admin...

Am I correct in replying it's a week after the last match, to teh day? That's always what I've believed it's been with our league, at least. Not clued up on teh new-league stuff though I presume you can do it fairly snappy, unless you think a buffer 'transfer' period might be worthwhile!

I set my tactics last night. These are the haunting hours before a game where I bite my psychological nails and try not to be tempted to even look at my tactics!

Under league info you can see when the league starts and ends. You get your change report the day after the league ends.

I don't know about setting up the league again. Fairly soon I think.

One of two teams in teh entire league STILL YET TO CONCEDE A GOAL... Lols :P

My keeper had a banging game - 11 skill. Shorty had more chances despite playing defensive. Weirdly there were no chances at all during the first half!

Played three youth who didn't really shine at all, one got injured, too.

My next game against silverdale will be interesting as VIP tells me we're pactically identical teams. VIP is so helpful - the form development graph is going to help me focus on getting a better team... May have to invest in it in future!

P.S. Keeper and striker in X11, manager of the round, and a defender scored :P

Edited by jayseven
Automerged Doublepost

Awesome, nice easy win there. Noone in the X11 but I completely forgot about form training any of my team before the start of the season. LOVING all these new options at the bottom of the match window. Thanks again Haden!!! :D

Had a friendly against Haden.

1st Min: Header from a cross: Goal scorer was Favio Sbaccanti assisted by Gualtier De Agostini (Haden United)

89th Min: Header from a cross: Goal scorer was Paddy Gould assisted by Asko Vihko (Cubic County).

Good friendly result for me.

Nice away win against Domstercool. Got two players in XII plus manager of the round :)

3 yellow cards on my first match, playing defensive -_-

Nice away win against Domstercool. Got two players in XII plus manager of the round :)

It's "X11" :laughing:

XII would be "Xpert Two" or possibly just "Twelve" :hehe:

Yeah, but ref was H9!! Had to hold back on cautious with the aggro. I hate games where it's only a single goal margin. Effectively it's playing to the home advantage, I think.

Tales do you want a friendly on friday..?

I've already sent the request, but though i'd ask in here anyway :)

Had a friendly against Haden.

1st Min: Header from a cross: Goal scorer was Favio Sbaccanti assisted by Gualtier De Agostini (Haden United)

89th Min: Header from a cross: Goal scorer was Paddy Gould assisted by Asko Vihko (Cubic County).

Good friendly result for me.

I thought I had that game won till the last second hehe

My defensive teamwork quality was a 8 lol!

Is that because I had a 16 year old diva who had never played for the team before in defense?

Edited by Haden

Ooh stats!

Got strongest keeper in teh league, worst midfield!! and overall am 3rd strongest team. My forwards are only ranked so high because I have so few of them. 3rd best form too. I have the youngest altogether average age (25) and shorty has the oldest (28). I have the best defense in teh league (according to all-time match ratings!) -- but I want that Best Coach rating, DuD!!

Although I didn't spot the chances earlier. You had 8, and I had one.

I was watching it live lol so I thought I was gonna win because of this lol

Tales do you want a friendly on friday..?

I've already sent the request, but though i'd ask in here anyway :)

That's sounds great.

Your team is a somewhat better than mine but hopefully I can make it competitive ;)

but I want that Best Coach rating, DuD!!

Nevarrrrrr. It's a mine.

:EDIT:

Don't write your chances off tales... with your better form you'll probably have the stronger team on the day.

Hopefully I can get some better form out of it... whatever the result.

Edited by DuD

Bought VIP for three months. Lots of interesting stats but sure how I can use them^^'

But I like the screen that shows exp gain for all players at once. Should be useful.

Yeah i'm liking that feature too. Liking the head to head screens too.

I was expecting the form development graphs to show a little more. Do they grow as the season goes on..?