NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 12

Yeah I'm doing terribly on purpose. It's what the cool kids do yo.

Damn I feel bad for you after your last season :hmm:

How is your training going? Try and get your youth up to speed this season. Maybe bring another one or two youth players in and swap them for other older players of the same skill. I sure other NE Xpert players would have some better advice for you. I'd dump Warrington if I were you.

Thanks fuck for the draw. I played ultra defensively as most of my midfield and all my forwards had like 2 bar form >_<

Spambot, sort out that midfield of yours. Relying on one awesome midfielder, is going to cause you problems, especially since he's now injured!

Damn I feel bad for you after your last season :hmm:

How is your training going? Try and get your youth up to speed this season. Maybe bring another one or two youth players in and swap them for other older players of the same skill. I sure other NE Xpert players would have some better advice for you. I'd dump Warrington if I were you.

Mcoy has had a brief lookover SPAMBOTS team and would advise the following.

1. Sell one of the 32 year old strikers, no need to have 5.

2. Get some young 4 skill midfielders to train for the future and buy some 5-6 skill older midfielders. Playing with 26 year old 4 skills is really hampering your team

3. Defense if a bit better but could use a youth or two for future :)

Anything for me...?

I personally think your team is pretty good. Needs a season or two to help the youth grow, and your team so far to improve, but its on the right tracks!

Anything for me...?

Mcoy had a little look at your team and your playing style. You've got some good youth that will make your team a lot stronger in the next few seasons so keep them trained up in tip top form. Mcoy cannot see a

1. Get rid of one of the younger strikers, having five is far too many.

2. 343 is the most offensive formation in the game, not sure what playing style you were using but this can leave your defense very open. Perhaps look for a less offensive formation or play more cautiously when using 3-4-3?

3. You've got three youth players in your midfield, they could be very good in the future but it may be worth purchasing another 6-7 skill oldie to help out.

He won't be for long. I'm just hoping I survive the middle league again, so that our rivalry may continue to blossom next season :grin:

Thanks for your help chaps. I need to get into the micromanagement and long term strategy business of this game a bit more me thinks.

I hope to god I can keep myself in the middle league, I wanna play McCoy again :(

(also SPAMBOT, get yourself promoted so I can play you again :D)

coca-cola-championship.jpg

Vietnam burns and me I sprun Xpert Xpert!

Johnson giggles and me I wiggle Xpert Xpert!

Napalm runs and me I gun Xpert Xpert!

Cities die and I cry Xpert Xpert!

Emo Blades 1-0 Jaffa Munchers

The Blades gained a close but deserved victory over the Munchers as they closed in on the promotion spots. Both teams played 4-4-2 but the Blades looked vastly superior in midfield in the 1st half. They created 6 chances to 0 and had 65% of possession. However the Munchers defense and goalie were on fine form repelling the Blades at every opportunity. Young midfielder Dent was badly injured for the Blades in the 1st half and will be back at the end of the month. In the 2nd half the Munchers closed down the Blades attacks, and while their midfield and attack failed to make any sort of an impact, the Munchers were looking to gain a point. The Blades seemed out of ideas until Heimdal volleyed in a corner in injury time for his first goal of the season. The Blades who have struggled to score at times were ecstatic with the win. For the Munchers they were so close to getting their season back on track.

Soap Box Utd 2-0 Silverdale Hotpot

Soap Box kept their double promotion fairy tale going with a good win at home against Silverdale. The first half was goalless as both sides seemed to test each other not having many chances either way. The breakthrough came in the 2nd half when Bose threaded a ball through for Hoogeveen to slot into the top right hand corner. Siverdale's attack wasn't good enough to break down Utd's impressive defense. Part of the reason it was so impressive was Utd defender and captain Alflen who had his best ever game and shot in a blistering free kick to make it 2-0. Utd deserved the win and have gone into the double in 2nd place and ready to mount a charge for the top league. Silverdale are now in relegation trouble and have to sit out the doubles and hope the 2nd half of the season is more successful for them.

Recall United 0-1 DuDs Baggies

The Baggies further increased their survival chances with a vital win against Recall United. Recall took on a very defensive pose 5-3-2 against the Baggies attacking 3-4-3 formation. United had more chances in the 1st half however their attack was yet again substandard. Playing youth striker Gers ahead of better players in such a vital match seemed a puzzling decision. The Baggies 3 man defense seemed more than secure and the Baggies tried to see if there was anything in it for them. Making 4 chances in the 2nd half they converted one, Elliot passed to Shelton who smashed in a long range effort. While Uniteds defense had been good the Baggies extra player really helped them to find that vital goal. For the first time the Baggies are out of the relegation zone and look to push on after their poor start. For United things seem to be going from bad to worse.

Dysonism F.C 1-0 Tin Can Club

Dysonism edged a victory against Tin Can Club in a ill tempered game. Dysonism scored first when Stenholm lobbed the Tin Can Club defense and found Boland who hit it past the goalie. Playing 4-5-1 Tin Can Club struggled to convert any chances they made. In the 2nd half they made 3 chances to Dysonism's 1 but were unable to make any of them count. The game took a nasty turn in the 2nd half as 5 yellow cards were handed out. At the end of the game a Dysonism player was sent off for a 2nd yellow card and Stenholm was badly tackled resulting in a serious injury. It was an important win for Dysonism who keep their championship momentum up. Tin Can Club lacked firepower and are now starting to lose some pace from the league leaders.

Analysis

Most Important Result: Recall United 0-1 DuDs Baggies, Baggies starting to gain some momentum? A great result.

Turned on the Style Award: Soap Box Utd, a quiet set of games but Soap Box Utd was able to retain some style in the league.

Player of the Day: Jordi Alflen, Soap Box Utd, vital again, a goal and great defensive leadership.

Lower league tommorow. Then doubles over the weekend-Monday hopefully!

Yaldi! Apart from Haden the results all went my way which means I've jumped 4 places and I'm to 2nd!

Another bad result for me. Luckily I have a little bit more room for failures.

Aw dayum, I completely forgot about this game for about a week and have stumbled a bit at the half way point!

Cube!? Bad result against The Athletic!? I am hurt :(.

I think my team has FINALLY turned a corner, and I'm after that last promotion spot ;). Doubt I'll get there, but may as well try innit!

Damn freekick.

I'm thanking your post not from me, but from Pasquale Passoni. He says " thanks for providing so many freekicks. I really like them."

Oh, blast it all - I don't like relying on just home results alone, I really don't.

Win and a Draw from the double header, happy with that... bit annoyed to concede the equaliser with the last kick of the game though :sad:

Also picked up another proper injury, just as one defender comes back i've now got another one out :shakehead

Things are looking good the balance between youth and experience is working out well. Scary but fun times ahead!