• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are sheep in the x-ray room.

Shit loads of sheep.

Shorty gained

sgheeops1o.jpg

I'm pro at this you couldn't hold up to my speed!

Once reaching the top, the others decided it was too dangerous to climb. Mundi was able to climb across however. Halfway across he luckily found some climbing harnesses, and threw them to the others. Mundi also found;

electriccabel.jpg

The others climbed the pylon using the harnesses, and they jumped off at the other end.

Chapter 2 - Inmates

penitentiary.jpg

The pylon had crashed at a penitentiary. There were now choices, inspect the gates, or choose one of the various cell blocks....but which one?

I suspect that Moogle's gut instinct may be correct. There must be a good reason as to why they're in here.

Like there was a good reason we were in here as well? We were taken here, and so were they. If anything, it sounds to me as if we have a common enemy. Besides, those screams sounds like they need help. I'm going to investigate. But first, I'm going to check the lockers for items.

*checks lockers*

Lets not go to cell block A. I have a bad feeling about it.

Let's go to B instead.

I'll just empty these boxes and follow you to B.

A device falls out of the box. Hit hits the floor, and a timer is started.

60:00

59:59

59:58

Like there was a good reason we were in here as well? We were taken here, and so were they. If anything, it sounds to me as if we have a common enemy. Besides, those screams sounds like they need help. I'm going to investigate. But first, I'm going to check the lockers for items.

*checks lockers*

They appear to be locked. They are made of light metal....