Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Riddle Thread

STOOPIDDITTIES

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I prefer riddles that require a thought process, where the guesser gets to ask questions to piece together what the answer is. The riddler can only answer questions with "yes", "no" or "not applicable".

A good one i played recently was:

A man is driving to work when a song on the radio jumps. He immediately stops his car and shoots himself. Why?

However i'm not sure something like this would work on a forum as you need to ask a lot of questions to gather the right information and figure it out. But meh, see what happens :P

Someone just sent him a text message (thus causing the interference) saying, "I've just raped and killed your wife and daughter."

He then lost all hope in life.

Oooooooooo, you are dark!

I dunno, the record skipping probably means he forgot to do something or he did something bad and the record skipping was like a signal that he was guilty.

Edited by Iun

Oooooooooo, you are dark!

I dunno, the record skipping probably means he forgot to do something or he did something bad and the record skipping was like a signal that he was guilty.

Very good assumption!

Like i said though, this game only works if you ask questions that i can answer with yes/no so you can build the story.

So Iun could ask, "Did he do something bad"?".

I say "Yes".

I got it! He's a DJ and he did something wrong, but put on a recording to have an alibi! The record skipping was a sign that he wasn't where he was supposed to be!

Thank you Northern Exposure episode "Northern Lights" for the clue to that one!

You're here with Chris in the Morning :)

TotalChris.gif

Did he intentionally kill himself?

Also when you say he shot himself, do you mean with a gun?

Yes, and yes.

I got it! He's a DJ and he did something wrong, but put on a recording to have an alibi! The record skipping was a sign that he wasn't where he was supposed to be!

Thank you Northern Exposure episode "Northern Lights" for the clue to that one!

Yes! But what did he do? You skipped to the end too quickly :P

The man is bi-polar?

Nope.

The maker doesn't want it the buyer doesn't use it and the user doesn't see it what is it?

I think it's a common one, so one of you might know this. Someone told me it 3 days ago so seeing this thread just made me think of this riddle

A tumour.

Or a coffin, I always get these two mixed up.