N-Europe

Name That Game: 2010 edition

Patch

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm afraid those are all wrong too, Jonnas :hmm:

I will post a larger picture of 001, a less warped picture of 002 and a slightly clearer picture of 003 later today.. but if someone can figure any of them out before then, I'll award DOUBLE POINTS!!

I'll also award 50 POINTS if someone can put 001 back together again :indeed: I'll know if you just plucked the original picture from Google :heh:

Edited by nekunando

So is 2 Donkey Kong Country Returns?

Probably not actually, as 3 is Donkey Kong: Jungle Beat

Currently re-building image 001 and it is Onimusha. :geek:

I decided to start rebuilding it too. The health bar looked vaguely familiar but I really couldn't place it.

I'll also award 50 POINTS if someone can put 001 back together again :indeed: I'll know if you just plucked the original picture from Google :heh:

I know your game son.

You're trying to over throw my rule late in the game :nono:

I'm tempted to go and finish it now just to put my score into the stratosphere! :santa:

Edited by Captain Falcon
Automerged Doublepost

..now I feel awkward :red:

001 is indeed Onimusha and 003 is Donkey Kong: Jungle Beat.. so DOUBLE POINTS for those..

As for the jigsaw, I didn't really expect anyone to actually go to the effort of putting it together so fair play to you, Deathborn :hehe: At the same time, I feel bad for basically ripping the lead away from the deserving Captain Falcon :hmm:

So.. I'm basically sacrificing my own position in the standings here by offering 40 POINTS to anyone else who wants to finish the picture..

I was going to offer this to help..

NTG2010jigsaw.jpg

I can only apologise for messing up the system here so I hope people aren't too upset :hmm:

Since there is only one picture remaining, here is a different take on 002..

NTG2010a2.jpg

002 is indeed Starfox Assault :smile:

I'm not sure what way to work it out now.. would 10 POINTS suffice or how will we sort this?

I am impressed someone put that small picture together.. particularly with the mistake on my part regarding a duplicate piece :eek: I hope we can settle this in a way that satisfies everyone..

I'm really sorry, guys :hmm: