NEurope
jayseven

Your Capitalist Agenda Pushing List

Fallout 3 goty off me bro,

New phone, the ed harvey sony erricsson one, purely cos it looks mint, and it acts like a phone, not a mini computer, of the rest of the fam

Nothin else, thats more than enuf :)

I've only asked for the new Tales of Symphonia and a small range of books (The Prefect, Tideland, Zima Blue), but that's because I feel bad for asking to be spent on massively...

Besides, I find that I think of other things I want closer to the time. Which is a good thing, because I like to have a buying spree on the last week of December. I'm already planning to get another range of books and probably Call of Duty 4: Reflex. It's not good for my bank account, but it gives the Christmassy feel some momentum.

I've really no idea what to get my family, but then I never do. I'll probably go with the clichéd fragrance stuffs, et al. I'm having difficulty deciding on the boss as well. My only idea so far is to get her her Derren Brown ticket, but I'm worried that's a cop-out, seeing as I've already implied I'll be getting the tickets anyway...

I'm going to stick a limb out and go down by the water and ask for the complete boxsets of Battlestar Galactica, despite never having seen it.

Considering I screamed at the end of various ER seasons, and they were even stellar (STELLA MARIE, YOU'RE MY STAR.), I can be certain I'll love.

I'm tempted to ask for a PSP and Final Fantasy Dissidia, and the various Star Ocean games that are out there.

Yes. Seriously. Once you get into it you'll be too far gone to ever return.

*after research* You missed the deal of Seasons 1-4 only being £30, but it's still only £47 for 1-4 plus the Miniseries and the minimovie thing in the middle. You'll need the "Final Season" as well, but you can wait for that, since you'll have to finish 1-4 first.

"Ribbed for your pleasure!"

Do these even work? I can't say I've ever noticed a difference.

apple-imac-27-inch_large.jpg

mmmmmmmm

Beautiful. One day I'll buy my own. When I'm successful and rich. =P

Beautiful. One day I'll buy my own. When I'm successful and rich. =P

my dad is helping me buy it (wooo)

(plus the educational store discount is AMAZING! thank the lord for uni!)

my dad is helping me buy it (wooo)

(plus the educational store discount is AMAZING! thank the lord for uni!)

Hmm I don't even know if we get these discounts here... How can you find out? =O

Edit: think I just found it... but there's barely any discounts on there I think haha.

Hmm I don't even know if we get these discounts here... How can you find out? =O

Edit: think I just found it... but there's barely any discounts on there I think haha.

i could only view the discounts when on my unviersitys network! so many when your at uni again you should check =)

i could only view the discounts when on my unviersitys network! so many when your at uni again you should check =)

I found the link on the Apple Store. I could save about €100 euro heh. But yeah it'd still be expensive even with that discount. =P

ahhh - i get this crappy message when i try to find it:

"

Sorry, you can only access the Apple Store

for Higher Education when connected

to your university's network.

"

Yeah that is the case. 15% off when you do access it through uni though (and 3 years warranty too).

Quite an easy system to abuse but I'm not going to complain ;)

K, so far I have more of a Christmas list than usual.

1. Sarah Connor Chronicles : Season 2 (On DVD)

2. “Tales Of Symphonia: Dawn Of The New World” (Wii)

3. “Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2” (Wii)

4. “New Super Mario Bros. Wii” (Wii)

Can't think of anything else, apart from maybe an album I see at the time. They're (the above) all reasonably pricey though.

It is, literally, the gift that keeps on giving.

Well only once each surely

"Ribbed for your pleasure!"

Thanks for that Joey and Chandler. ;)

I need to buy some stuffs for Ine, and I have an idea of what I'm buying...but I need to go out and actually do eet. Two of the gifts will be difficult for me to get, hmm. Not even sure if I can get one of them, haha.

As for myself, there's not a lot that I need. Last year for my birthday (or year before) my friends commented on how awkward it was that my birthday occurs in January. So, I'd go home for Christmas, and do a little spot of shopping before going back to uni. Anything I really wanted or needed, I'd get it then. So, they were thinking of getting me Guitar Hero 3, but I got that myself just before Christmas. Then, treated myself to new spray, which they were also thinking of getting me. It happened with one or two other things, too. I didn't know any of this at the time, because it was all done in secreeeeet.

Eenoo got some great things for me last year. I think I did pretty well, too. We don't really do presents at home, and my Mum's birthday is next week so I need to get stuff for her then.

I wish I had as much time as I had at uni to play games. It peaked in early marriage and now I'm in a child-created slump. :(

Once your kids are older you'll be able to kick their asses on games though!

Or is that being a mean Dad?

Get your baking skills out, its cheap and thoughtful (if you don't poison her in the process)

That's quite a good idea actually... Plus I frickin' love baking.

Signed photo of yourself!

She says she hates my face above anything.

And I have a really, really annoying.

Get a few packs of condoms, I would love to see her face as she openend them.

Pilkington style?

Yeah I'd say do some baking. Maybe back it up with something small that you bought. Just so you don't look like a cheapskate.

I'm surprised no one made the penis joke when you mentioned something small.

See i'm just full of good ideas!

I do agree with Mooglez though, something to go along with it, plus the cost of the ingredients shouldn't cost too much. Maybe a dvd you could watch together while nomming your creation or something? =P

Once your kids are older you'll be able to kick their asses on games though!

Or is that being a mean Dad?

Nope, it just teaches the kids that they can't always win!

I'm surprised no one made the penis joke when you mentioned something small.

:laughing:

I do agree with Mooglez though, something to go along with it, plus the cost of the ingredients shouldn't cost too much. Maybe a dvd you could watch together while nomming your creation or something? =P

Yeah that sounds like a great idea.

Or get some lube.

That's because Flinky is so orgasmic-inducing, there is no extra pleasure to be had.

That's the sort of thing we say about flinky, right?

That's because Flinky is so orgasmic-inducing, there is no extra pleasure to be had.

That's the sort of thing we say about flinky, right?

Heh if you say so. Maybe you've had other experiences with Flinky than the ones I have had. =P

You realise you're only supposed to use them once yes?
Well only once each surely

In one application I can deliver several moments of pleasure for the lady. Maybe you two need to give the lady more than one orgasm for it to make sense. :kiss: Come over to mine after New Year, you may face the wrath of El Diablo.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY