N-Europe

I'm making my TV debut tomorrow!

flameboy

Right so turns out they regionalise such bits....so I was on in Yorkshire..defintely know cos Nathan/tellyn txt me!

I will try and get it up on the internet in some form have to be quite stealth tho as not allowed to just pop any old stuff on internet containing students..

Aside from our shortened stint on screen there was also scenes of me jumping up and down in the crowd like a nutter holding a big cheque in the air!

What was it about? Knowing Banbury, it was probably a sponsored bouncer stabbing or murder on a canal boat.

I couldnt actually tell where it was, just some big dark room with weird guys dancing at the front and the presenter (im assuming some local one that I dont know) getting in their way trying to dance with them infront of the croud.

Well there is no BBC Ireland afterall, and I get BBC through Sky and the Northern Ireland region is the one they give us

Doesn't Sky have all regions? The default one for your region is 101, but they're all stuffed at the end of Entertainment.