N-Europe

Comedy Rainbow

ReZourceman

• Replies 895
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to commend ReZ. Because, week after week of facepalming, he laughs in the face of adversary and defeat, and yet he keeps on going. I'm sure one day his unique brand of (italics) Comedy (finish italics) will make him an ever bigger Internet sensation and grant him worldwide acclaim.

Maybe we should call it Anti-Comedy?

This is actually a brilliant idea!

• 2 weeks later...

Probably not the worst, but still pretty "..."

I did, however smile at the Raven bit. But that's because Raven in prime for jokes. I think it would have been better if you'd done that differently. Just shown the clip (not you), then done something more, visually, with the "cunt"

I smiled at the Final Fantasy bit, fleetingly.

I also liked how Scare Claire was a bit different.

The rest was bad though.

Someone's been stealing jokes from Spune. Or stealing 'jokes' that he came across anyway. :heh:

I laughed at the majority of that to be fair. Three Funnies, Simon Cowell and FFNein were all great.

The church and plug jokes got more 'heh' reactions though.

I do not steal jokes! Which one you talking bout'. I don't even know what Spune is actually.

Although I did stumble across that CBBC Raven thing on someone elses account, but of course gave my own twist to it (obv before it was just the clip itself)

Glad to hear that people liked (it more than recent ones) I definitely think its one of the best ones. :)

I enjoyed. Maybe the Simon Cowell scene went on for too long, and there was some dodgy lip sync in the 3 funnies, but a very good episode, well done.

Claire scenes were great, surprised about her being happy with the groping scene, fair play to her (and ofc you).

7.738/10

give or take the thousandth of the score obviously.

Oh yeah, actually I really hate the "Paynus" bits, because that's not a funny way to say the word, if there was one. Just say it normally and make it more jarring. Trying to work out what you just said hinders what effect the joke might have.

My girlfriend has just watched it and a direct quote:

"It has to be better than last time, last episode was the bottom of the barrel"

Woop! :D Lot of "good" feedback from this episode. Still waiting for my highly cherished EEVIL breakdown though.

And looking forward to seeing the piss take. You got it sorted? I can try and help if not.

Woop! :D Lot of "good" feedback from this episode. Still waiting for my highly cherished EEVIL breakdown though.

• Title: I've gotten used to it now. I still don't like it that much, but it doesn't seem you'll be changing it anytime soon.
  • Shelf: Awful joke, your delivery was flat, too flat.
  • Plug: Too predictable sadly.
  • Phil: I couldn't really hear this, so I wasn't sure what was going on. Someone break it down for me please.
  • Mistake: Claire really looks like she's dying inside in this sketch.
  • Prayer: Speaking a sentence and saying penis somewhere near the end does not equal comedy. People have already mentioned the terrible accent. Long paise not needed
  • Nein: As before I think your Hitler jokes have been complete wank. But I will give you points for your creativity here.
  • John's story: Is this an in-joke? Because I didn't understand this at all.
  • Oven gloves: No.
  • Triple Funnies: Very misleading. I am starting to see your love for Josef Fritzl coming here.
  • Fun with a pun: You know you're lying. What you're having fun with isn't a pun at all, it's a serious title which you've put some effort into drawing wood [nice artwork there, not on the Poirot 'stache on Cameron]. This opinion will differ based on locality, but I don't consider that a cabinet.
  • Ap for that: Went on for too long and could see the punchline coming a mile off.
  • Raven: This I liked.
  • Simon Cowell: You asked what he would give it out of ten, he says six. Then you ask him for a rating on you, the jokes, the performance and the delivery, and it's suddenly 7 or 8... Did the special effects knock down the overall value? The dildo bit was a good surprise. It was good of Cowell to not believe you.
  • Scare Claire: She's getting wise to you now, this was good. Your hiding place must've been shit on the second attempt. How she manages to live with you I have no idea.
  • Greeting: This needs to be more hardcore.
  • Guess the item: Also predictable, you're running out of things to draw that look like nobs!
  • Outtakes: The oven glove one was better than the one you actually used. Instead of the long pause having Claire laugh at you for your stupidity would've been awesome.

And looking forward to seeing the piss take. You got it sorted? I can try and help if not.

Well I've got the file converting working. It's just a case of seeing how I handle WMM.