N-Europe

Xpert Eleven: Season 11

Dyson

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a text telling me the result -- I've not since logged onto our league..

BUT! My (better) official team won 4-0... and finished 1st in their league. Shows I'm not completely shit. Promotion here mofos! ... but with the n-e league, well I dunno as I'm refusing to look at it 'til I have 'time' -- I.E. monday. Sigh.

I've just given up my cup match, i got drawn against a team that is amazing :(

I've put my rookie keeper in goal(who has no form), and swapped my tactics up to 4-2-4 to get my youth strikers in on the action and hope for a fluke result.

Man, I got beasted. My team is disastrous... I'm not giving up though! If I have to consider the relegation battle to be my main focus, then I will.

My other team won their league - but the change report was raaaabbish. Being in tier 7 (or whatever) means more active members, better managers... so harder games! I may end up totally pissed off with the game if I get relegated in the n-e league as well as utterly trounced in the official one...

My defense all played amazing, but when your keeper decides to play at 4 skill, especially away from home, you're gonna lose :angry:

I seriously need to stop this rot or the relegation places will be saying hi to the Baggies :(

On the positive side, apart from the oldest players, everyone on my team either has their 100% exp or is at max 3 games away from getting it :grin:

My defense all played amazing, but when your keeper decides to play at 4 skill, especially away from home, you're gonna lose :angry:

I seriously need to stop this rot or the relegation places will be saying hi to the Baggies :(

On the positive side, apart from the oldest players, everyone on my team either has their 100% exp or is at max 3 games away from getting it :grin:

If a player has 100% exp does that mean he doesn't have to play again for the rest of the season?

Its towards the change report.

It means that if the player's average form is 10+ then their change increase will be as large as possible, and if their average form is less than 10 there will be no decrease, or very little decrease :)

Either I didn't understand what you are saying or it didn't answer my question. I'm asking if a player sit on the bench for rest of the season, will it decrease the exp %? Like if a player has 100% will it drop to 80% if he's left out for the next five matches? Is there any purpose to let a player with 100% play other than the fact that he may be useful?

premier-league-badge.gif

Double Specials! First up Top League

Secret United 2-0 Tin Can Club

United mixed youth and experience to gain a win over winless Tin Can Club and keep their title charge momentum going. Tin Can Club playing 4-3-3 tried to take on United with offense but this backfired slightly. United's midfield duo of Brusling and MacCalman was to much for Tin Can Club to handle. Heinze was also impressive and struck home his 14th goal of his time at United. United pressed home their midfield advantage in the 2nd half by heading home a Hoover corner. Sadly for Tin Can Club their 3 strikers while having numerous chances all performed below standard and were unable to make an impact. United are on a roll and take momentum with them into the 2nd match.

Tin Can Club 0-3 Secret United

Secret United scored a double victory over Tin Can Club as they played with more style away than they did at home. Surprisingly Tin Can Club stuck with a 4-3-3 formation and this time the result was much graver. 11 chances to 2 in United's favor with United earning 65% of the possession. Brusling who if rumours are to believed may soon be departing United fed MacCalman an in swinging ball that was headed home. Rafaelinho who missed the first game smacked in a beauty minutes later to make it 2-0. Brusling then added to the tally with a goal on 74 minutes. United were fully deserving and sadly Tin Can Clubs attack was even weaker than the last game. United take this momentum forward to the title race while this double defeat leaves Tin Can Club needing a miracle to stay up.

Madpool 1-4 Haden United

Haden United rallied in the last 10 minutes of this game that looked to be heading towards a draw. Murray hit a goal that went in off the post after just 3 minutes to give Madpool a shock lead, however Weesle with a vicious strike hit home his first goal of the season in fine style to make it 1-1. Both teams were unable to create many chances as the game moved on but suddenly a tired Madpool seemed to fall apart in the last moments of the game. Agostini scored twice within minutes then young midfielder Durov slammed home a long range shot that was teed up by Marconossi. Madpool were in no position to respond and fell to a bitter defeat at home.

Haden United 2-1 Madpool

Madpool nearly gave United a bloody nose in a close encounter that again saw Madpool take an early lead. Ullathorpe headed past new United signing Paschetta to make it 1-0 to Madpool who adopted an attacking 4-3-3 formation. United adopted the same formation and struck back with a Marconossi close range shot assisted by Durov returning the favor from their last game together. Madpool seemed a much more organized unit this time around but it was one mistake that cost them. A bad challenge gave United a penalty that Headon slotted home for the 47th goal of his long career at United. Madpool held together but could only block more goals and did not create any more chances. Like Tin Can Club things look bad for Madpool but they acquitted themselves very well in the double against the league leaders, especially in the away match.

Happenstance 3-0 Dysonism F.C

Happenstance won a in style against a defensively weak Dysonism team. Playing 3-5-2 Dysonism gained more possession but were vulnerable to Happenstance attacks especially from their current in form striker Phingphaew. Phingphaew smacked in a long shot after literally 1 minute. Burbage then set Phingphaew up for another two goals before half time. McCulloch had a stirling match as goalie and Dysonism had no chance to hit back. Happenstance's victory takes him above both Dysonism and Roostophe Rovers as well as out of the relegation zone. A superb victory for a side that has seemed to have found some rhythm recently.

Dysonism F.C 0-4 Happenstance FC

Happenstance completed another double in the league as they racked up an incredible 4-0 victory to take them to 4th place while Dysonism fall to the relegation zone. Again sporting a 3-5-2 formation, Dysonism's defense was the worst the report can ever remember. All of Dysonism's defensive players performed under par. Despite the 5 midfielders Happenstance created way more chances with 9 against 2. Dysonism's defense was caught on the break 3 times as Spajic, Phingphaew and Edwards all found a way past it. Spajic added another with a shot that spinned into the back of the net from outside the box. This double has probably been Happenstance's best moment in the current season and gives them a superb base to survive and thrive for the rest of the season. For Dysonism the team is really looking unbalanced now and the manager has to take a charge after this aggregate 7-0 loss.

The Sixty Fourthers 4-1 Roostophe Rovers

The two title contenders of last season have had a season that may have disappointed so far. However the 64s have been in a better position so far and proved this with an opening 4-1 victory against the Rovers. Playing their new customary 4-5-1 formation the 64s got off to a great start as young future star Kurdi who started as captain, scored from the spot then set a goal up in the first 6 minutes. Monington set up Mazzoleni to give Rovers some hope before the half ended. However Rovers defense was not ready for the 64s onslaught Rikabi and Gobady got one each to make it 4-1. 64s move to within a point of the 3rd place Elites while Rovers seem to be in more trouble.

Roostophe Rovers 1-0 The Sixty Fourthers

Roostophe Rovers got revenge in the double as they played 3-5-2 to the 64s 5-4-1. However this time the Rovers defense this time was ready for the 64s attack. The midfield battle was a tight one with 5 yellow cards and only 2 chances for the Rovers and 4 for the 64s. It was Grabinski who in his 1st game of the season that broke away from the 64s defense and softly touched it past the 64s goalie. The Rovers move out of the relegation zone thanks to Dysonism's problems and the 64s find themselves in 5th dropping below Happenstance FC. Rovers did well to recover after their earlier defeat by the 64s and with this result got their 2nd victory of the season and hopefully for them a fresh start.

Analysis Week 1

Most Important Result: Happenstance FC 3-0 Dysonism F.C, game changer for Happenstance heats the relegation race up.

Turned on the Style Award: Haden United, 4 chances out of 5 scored great offensive play. Thanks DuD!

Player of the Day: Thanit Phingphaew, Happenstance FC, proved his worth to his manager with a awesome hat trick lets hope he sticks around unlike Ronaldo!

Analysis Week 2

Most Important Result: Tin Can Club 0-3 Secret United, United keep the pressure up as Tin Can Club look certain to go down.

Turned on the Style Award: Happenstance F.C, 4 goals and 9 chances away from home superb by Happenstance again.

Player of the Day: Noa Brusling, Secret United, Brusling may be out of the team soon but he is giving them gifts before his departure, great goal and assist.

Edited by Haden