Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I'm an individual!

jayseven

Yes I do realise it sounds awfully a lot like that. Which is why I like the show so much. Apart from the lust for brutal killing, I do relate in a very, non-psychopathic way.

I feel the same.

we're like books. The same language, the same alphabet and lexicon just arranged in a different way. I see it like that, rather than us all being different copies of teh same book only with randomly folded-down corners, odd occasional ink-blots, or even pages missing.

I like that analogy but I feel trying to list your uniqueness, particularly in a snark-ridden environment such as this, is pretty futile.

And for that reason, I'm out.

My biggest feature is my physical and mental endurance: Was orphaned before I was 16, had cancer at 17, was temporarily crippled in an accident and I have very little usable vision, and no peripheral vision in my right eye.

I can take a hell of a beating, and dish one out too. I was stabbed in a fight during my university days: ripped the knife out of my arm and proceeded to shatter the eye socket of the guy who did it. Then I sewed up the wound using a needle, thread and some vodka.

The only thing that really gets me mentally is sleep deprivation, and fools. I won't stand for people being brainless in front of me. If they want to be stupid, they can be stupid, but in their own little part of the world away from me. Like a camp, where they could learn to concentrate on not being stupid, we'd call them "Concentration Camps" and people would be placed their for their own good.

I also have the innate ability to figure out people within ten seconds, to know if they're trustworthy and the absolute best way to completely, totally and irrevocably piss them off to the point of violence.

*backs away from Iun*

...you... stitched yourself up...?

With a needle and vodka?

What kind of action hero are you?

One with a pretty good sewing hand when drunk, by the look of the scar.

Half the vodka went on the wound, the other half went down my stomach.

One with a pretty good sewing hand when drunk, by the look of the scar.

Half the vodka went on the wound, the other half went down my stomach.

I know you'll probably shrug it off but Iun, you're the stuff of legends personified! :D

-----------------------------------

As for what makes me unique? I guess it'd be my abnormally high level of understanding that I have towards all people...

...except fools because I can't stand them! :heh: