Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Have you got any unusual habits?

Raining_again

I do that!!! I've been doing it for so long I forgot, lol. I don't even know why. One day, about seven years ago, I started to sleep on my bed upside down and I never thought more about it. Just reading that post now, I'm wondering why I did it :hmm:

Awesome! :grin: though this may mean I have to find another way to sleep on my bed... sideways?

What if you were on a bed without a headboard?

I would continuously spin in my sleep. :D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2. I have to sit in a certain seat. What is weird about it is there is no pattern to it. It varies in each situation. It's hindered me a few times as I've looked disabled to a waitress in France and a bad Uncle when my nephew sat in my seat but I started to feel stressed out.

I can't be the only one who thought of that?

I dunno if this really counts but if I'm watching the music channels I can't leave the room if its on a song I dislike. I have to either find one, or change to a normal channel.

One of my new habits involves me, whenever I see anything related to The Beatles such as Beatles: Rock Band in a shop or just select a Beatles song on my iTunes, anything at all related, I just have to say "The Beatles" or "We are The Beatles, from Liverpool." in a Beatles/old Liverpudlian accent.

"Do you want to know a secret? We are The Beatles, from Liverpool, and The Beatles: Rock Band is gear!"

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!