N-Europe

Borderlands

Daft

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished this shit! Woo. My Steam clock says 44.5 hours, which is unreal, especially considering that I just got my gf a copy and am gonna play through it again with a different class. It's unbelievable how much fun I can have through the protraction of basically one task stretched over countless hours.

Awwwesome. Also finished Dr. Neds dlc, which was rad. Only level 38 so far though...although I'm hoping to get to 50, and hoping that they raise the level cap, maybe with subsequent dlc. Endless.

• 2 weeks later...

Beat this on playthrough 1 today. Really enjoyed it, even though its been a bit of a long haul. Played for it for like 3 hours today to finish it. Think will leave it before doing the second playthrough and getting the DLC.

Cracking game anyone considering getting it, get it. The core shooting mechanics are incredible and mixed with the thousands of weapons and the looting make for a very rewarding experience.

Here's hoping Borderworlds ends up being true and they build on this and make an even greater game.

Yeah Borderlands is great. Think i have put about 15 hours into this with a friend online. I'm a level 27 or 28 solider, not been on it this week. We have been making sure we have been doing every mission etc.

Think we still have a fair way to go though to complete playthrough 1!!!

You finish at around level 36-38 if you complete every quest before starting the last part.

It actually took a lot longer to end than I thought, there were a few areas where I was waiting for the last boss arena to pop out before I was even close to reaching it.

You finish at around level 36-38 if you complete every quest before starting the last part.

It actually took a lot longer to end than I thought, there were a few areas where I was waiting for the last boss arena to pop out before I was even close to reaching it.

Yeah I felt the same towards the end of the story. I finished on level 35 although would level up to 36 after a couple of kills.

i completed it last week im lvl 35. sooooooo whats different on playthrough 2? also is there any areas with enemies between 35-50?

I think the enemies scale up so they are more of a match for you. otherwise think its the same missions etc.

I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to post, but me and my mate are playing right now and would love some help with the latest add-on (The Underdome) from equally leveled (lvl 50) players. Hit me up on live if you wanna join ^^

(Gamertags: Adrian DX and oddbjoernbalci)

Edited by Adrian DX

• 5 weeks later...

I really liked Dr Ned's. Didn't pick up the Moxxi one, looked meh.

As soon as I got to level 50, my last trophy, I saved and quitted. :D I'm looking forward to this. Shame I'm really busy this weekend. I'll definitely pick it up soon, though.

I regretted buying Moxxi's DLC. It's actually fun to play but it's repetitive and way too long. You have to complete 25 waves to win a mission, and there's 4 (maybe 5?) missions. If you all die, you have to start the block of five again.

It's probably a lot of fun if you have a group of 3 friends to play with, but I've always played Borderlands in a duo. I would enjoy it much more if it had XP rewards.

Looking forward to the next DLC though :D

Its just like a Gears of War Horde mode isn't it? I might give it a miss then, I don't really have 4 friends to play it with, and I've only just persuaded a mate to buy Borderlands. He's a bit of a CoD freak and I have sort of told him a half truth that its like a cross between Fallout 3 and CoD.