N-Europe

Borderlands

Daft

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Normally when things go tits up, it's my connection to blame. I mean it's taken me at least an hour to get the update so far and it's only at 60%.

If the update is done at a reasonable time, you want to try playing again?

Edit: The update is now installing, forgot that it does that when you get to 60ish%. Will be done in a jiffy.

Finished it... the end was a bit anticlimatic. Throughout the whole game, the little humanoid bosses were a real challenge but the really big dudes were so easy.

How are we supposed to get to level 50? Finished the whole game and 95% of missions by level 36 ish!

You reload your character for playthrough 2, and all the enemies have levelled up a lot. I'm at 41 atm, did some co-op last night, but I think levelling is a lot slower with 3 players even if they are good. Shared xp probably the reason for that.

I'm definitely not going to bother completing it again. Just level 50, platinum, then Cex for £29.

I'm definitely not going to bother completing it again. Just level 50, platinum, then Cex for £29.

This is pretty much what I did. After getting everything I lost all interest. The ending really is a big disappointment - they didn't have to do much either, just give us some good items.

How are we supposed to get to level 50? Finished the whole game and 95% of missions by level 36 ish!

I joined a second playthrough game last night* and absolutely flew from level 31 to 37. I think I only played for an hour or two and most of that was loading levels or waiting for people to figure out what they wanted to do next.

*On a side note, joining a second playthrough game seems more awkward than it needs to be. When I first go into online multiplayer, no character is loaded, so it reverts to a lvl1 soldier. Because this default character is only on the first playthrough, no second playthrough games appear. So I have to go into a game, load my character, leave and then search again for games. A minor annoyance, but awkward none the less.

Really? I've personally got a 630 sumut shield (150 recharge rate - noice!) with slow health regen. I might've encountered higher when playing in some level 50 people's games but would've sold them.

I'm Border ing on level 47, but the latest levels have been a bit of a drag to be frank. Just want that platinum damnit.

Scratch that, just found a shield with 1217 capacity, with 119 recharge. Yum.

Edited by dwarf

-.- Can't use the DLC? Just downloaded and installed it, but I can't get to Jacob's Cave...it's not in the fast travel station list...

I have a PEGI rated copy of Borderlands...is the DLC I got not compatible with my game?

Edit: Just found out that the German DLC is not compatible with uncut versions of Borderlands -.- Great...just payed 8€ for fucking nothing.

Does that mean I won't be able to use DLC for Modern Warfare 2, as well since I have the UK (or US) version of the game?

Edited by drahkon

-.- Can't use the DLC? Just downloaded and installed it, but I can't get to Jacob's Cave...it's not in the fast travel station list...

I have a PEGI rated copy of Borderlands...is the DLC I got not compatible with my game?

Edit: Just found out that the German DLC is not compatible with uncut versions of Borderlands -.- Great...just payed 8€ for fucking nothing.

Does that mean I won't be able to use DLC for Modern Warfare 2, as well since I have the UK (or US) version of the game?

Just make a UK account.

Just platinumed this. After all this effort and getting to level 50, it seems weird if I'm going to sell the game just after obtaining the trophy. Meh, not going to waste money on the DLC though. If anyone here wants my weapons/items etc from the PS3 version give me a shout soonish.

I've changed my mind and will say the game is deserving of an 8. With a bit more work it could've been excellent though, kind of feels like they rushed to get it out in the holiday period.

I dunno if it's meant to but we were both 38. 42 is too tough... the enemies had warning symbols by their name and a single basic soldier type zombie wasn't dying despite flaming birds and rounds of fire smg in his face, and he nearly killed him in one swipe, so we chickened out! made a tactical retreat.