NEurope
Daft

Borderlands

I'm finding that money is getting harder to get hold of. I was looking at the 3rd upgrade for ammo capacity and they were 16k. I rarely have over 10k. Some weapons were going for over 25k. I don't stand a chance of getting those unless I find them or they're a quest reward.

I managed to get about 30K. I tend to pick up any expensive weapons I find and sell them. Seems to work. The upgrades are getting costly though. I had to save up for that park today. Totally worth it though. :heh:

I'm finding that money is getting harder to get hold of. I was looking at the 3rd upgrade for ammo capacity and they were 16k. I rarely have over 10k. Some weapons were going for over 25k. I don't stand a chance of getting those unless I find them or they're a quest reward.

Just sell sell sell! Trust me grab as many guns as you can where ever you can, make sure you do the claptrap fixing missions, increases your inventory space.

By about level 30 you'll have over half a mill easy.

I have the opposite problem. The shops never have anything useful and I have a ton of cash.

Yeah I also find myself loaded pretty quickly, quest rewards and selling every gun you find stack up the cash pretty quick. Not as quick as it did in Mass Effect, mind.

Im at level 47 now, just got to new haven on me 2nd playthrough. You level so fast on your 2nd playthrough, you get a level up with each batch of quests, doesnt take long at all!

Money is too easy to get, im at 9 mill at the mo, but it costs 500,000 at least to revive if i die, luckily its pretty hard to die as a berserk!

Anyone got any high lvl orange weps? Im lookin for an orange shotty, smg and combat rifle.

Giv me a pm if u wanna play some co-op, am on 360.

p.s- This needs GOTY!

Edited by Bren

Anyone got any high lvl orange weps? Im lookin for an orange shotty, smg and combat rifle.

I'm not positive, but I think you're the only one around here thats played it anywhere near that much :heh: Aimless may be up there, but I believe he's PS3-inclined.

Yeah I also find myself loaded pretty quickly, quest rewards and selling every gun you find stack up the cash pretty quick. Not as quick as it did in Mass Effect, mind.

lullers. That game had some serious comedy monetary systems. Some of the gear you could sell was just...hilariously lucrative.

you needed it though, if you wanted a full set of top tier guns.

man they were fun:

'Oh shit a massive space station turret presumably designed to take out dreadnought class cruisers!'

'Don't worry team, this handgun I just bought should take care of things in....yep, three shots! Lets roll!'

500px-FireflyVera1.jpg

Anyway. Borderlands! Not got it yet- ordered from shopto for teh cheap but they're out of stock and I have to wait.

Well apparently getting this game is gonna be a pain...

The guys who were supposed to handle the importing of it botched up big and are expecting it to arrive on shelves next week at the latest.

So I took peoples advice and picked up shit even if I didn't need it. I managed to get about 50k that way. It was enough to buy a badass Sniper Rifle. It does 311 damage and has a bigger magazine. For my character that's good, it's the best bullet based weapon I've seen so far (it's even better than most rocket launchers I see!).

Next time I play, someones getting a pasting with that rifle. Got a good corrosive revolver too.

you needed it though, if you wanted a full set of top tier guns.

I had three sets of top tier guns/armour by the end of the game.

Anyway, I'm progressing nicely through the first section. Apart from somehow progressing towards a vault, I still don't know why I'm doing anything. It's still a lot of fun, though.

I don't mind the overall story being in the background because I actually like the little stories that go with the missions. It would be nice if they were voiced though.

Wooo! Just dinged level 50 about halfway through me 2nd playthrough! Love it! om nom nom.

Found some shit hot rocket launcher, does 964 damage, fires 5 rockets at once with x4 shock damage, its quite tasty! Perfect for the berserker

Well i just got back from town with my copy. I traded in a bunch of games and picked up Borderlands, Devil May Cry 4, Assassin's Creed (for a 2nd play through before number 2 arrives) and Prince of Persia. Somehow the idiot behind the till has got muddled up and given me the PC version of Borderlands though :hmm: It's not even out until Friday, so I've no idea how he's made that mistake!

Well i just got back from town with my copy. I traded in a bunch of games and picked up Borderlands, Devil May Cry 4, Assassin's Creed (for a 2nd play through before number 2 arrives) and Prince of Persia. Somehow the idiot behind the till has got muddled up and given me the PC version of Borderlands though :hmm: It's not even out until Friday, so I've no idea how he's made that mistake!

The word idiot doesn't do it justice I think fucktard is more apt...

The boy needs a slap, that's for sure.

I'm keeping it though, figure he's saved me a tenner + the price of a Live sub (there's no games I'm that bothered about playing on Live at the moment, not even sure I'll get L4D2 on 360 tbh). I can still play it on the 360 pad through my TV, and if anything the visuals might be better. I've just got to wait for peeps on Steam to get the game now so I can get down to some multiplayer action. Don't fancy doing co-op with a random.

I completed the main quest and

the last mission is utter rubbish. I got bored of fighting guardians so I ran through part of it. Then there was some big monster which didn't do a great deal. After that was killed I was finally able to find out what the last few hours of the game was building up to....

....absolutely nothing. I got some money (I have nothing to spend it on) and rubbish items. Still, at least the side quests are still fun.

One of my favourite things about this game is what my character (Hunter) says when you leave him standing around doing nothing for too long :heh: suits me perfectly.

Does he go "camaaaaan camaaaaaaaaaan CAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN" or "nikkiwaddyadoinghurryupandstartthegameit'syourGOOOO"?

:P

I am tempted to wander into GAME on my way to work and snap this up... But really I should order that homeplug thingum first and figure out how to use it!

Does he go "camaaaaan camaaaaaaaaaan CAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN" "nikkiwaddyadoinghurryupandstartthegameit'syourGOOOO"?
Yeah that's pretty close :heh: but more sarcastic. He says: "It sure is great... standing here... I LOVE IT!"

Home plug is piss easy, picture this:

Your xbox --> home plug --> wall socket

--- your house's power supply -->

wall socket --> home plug --> router.

Should be picking this up today :o

Emphasis on should

nobody had it in stock, the miserable bastards.