N-Europe

13 year old father (it's not Alfie)

Beast

In year 6 we saw various video's and they were all pretty weird. The first one was just some really old cartoon which claimed ''some of your bits... 'aint nice!'' and talked about how you should clean your 'area'. Then things got really weird and it had this family of naked people, the man was walking around the house with his dick flopping everywhere and the woman walking around with her saggy boobs, they went into their kids room, picked up the baby and then started talking about being comfortable with yourself. What is all that about?! But just to clarify, the kid did atleast have a nappy.

Finally we watched a video of some gross woman giving birth, and man, it was so graphic, atleast, that's how i remember it. About 3 or 4 people went out feeling sick. I'd never seen so much tomato sauce and pasta in my life.

So yeah, my Sex ed, if you can call it that, was pretty tragic.

But back on the subject, they really should have used a condom. As for the age thing, I personally do think its way too young to be having sex but i'm probably being old fashioned.

I was never taught how to whack on a johnny, I observed one missus applying and learned. It seems to work alright.

This isn't newsworthy, especialy after the pointlessness of the other one earlier this year.

That's because he was the youngest "daddy" back then, but then it was revealed he wasn't [might not] be the father after it was revealed that the girlfriend had been plowing about 3/4 chaps. Which is amazingly surprising as she's ugly as fuck.